Sign in to follow this  
Buh

The Canary Call BS Discussions Prediction League

Now, I''ve had my run ins with canary call and grew to absolutely loathe it... and I still do. However, its like a piece of folk art of a virtual monument. Woven into the very fabric of the club are these clueless idiots that come up with the same conversations every week. I thought I''d have a go at predicting a few subjects that will be raised BEFORE they happen and get ahead of Barry, Bernie and the rest of the Pig Feeding yokels.

"Andreuu Sermon hint gettun hnuff games buh!"

"Noooo plan Bee Buh!"

"Adams hint Paul Lambert"

"Chris Houghton" - This one over and over and over again

"Hav yew sin where I put me glasses?"

"Where the yoof?"

"We shoulda sold *BLANK*" - probably seb or hooper or RVW, doesn''t matter to these people

"I said *insert an intermediate amount of time* that we should have *insert selling or buying a player or a drastic tactical change in the way we play* But nooooooooooo one listened to me" - a classic, usually with no evidence at all that the change they propose making will have any effect, or a negative effect. A hunch basically.

"Adams is a puppet" - will proceed to say they "Know people at the club", then cry themselves to sleep in their mother basement.

Any other suggestions of things we will hear. Would be interesting to compare what is actually said to the predictions on here

why does every dimwit have to ask if the ''presenter'' is alright before raising his pointby about the 8th one you can hear the note of frustration in his voice at having to confirm that he is still alrightas he was two minutes, five minutes and a half an hour ago

[quote user="City1st"]why does every dimwit have to ask if the ''presenter'' is alright before raising his pointby about the 8th one you can hear the note of frustration in his voice at having to confirm that he is still alrightas he was two minutes, five minutes and a half an hour ago [/quote]

You have no patience. Callers are just being polite.  "Hi there, Dave, you''re through to Canary Call""Hi Rob, alright?""Fine Dave, what''s your point" Takes less than three seconds.  Callers are not presenters they are just members of the public not used to calling in to radio stations - unless they are serial callers or "plants" ("vegetables", if you like).