Sign in to follow this  
AJ

RvW injured again

Surley you would take him with the boys to Italy even with a miner injury, would still be good for the bonding and togetherness. Could be on his way.

Odd that Lafferty travelled with an injury sustained on same day as RVW, will not be risked in opening tour match. Smells a bit this ........

I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?

[quote user="shefcanary"]Odd that Lafferty travelled with an injury sustained on same day as RVW, will not be risked in opening tour match. Smells a bit this ........[/quote]

Not whiffy in the least.   If your knee is bruised to the bone you would be resting it/getting treatment, not walking around or travelling.   Lafferty''s was a minor knock and he should be able to take part  during the Italy stay.

Adams has confirmed that whilst Lafferty is indeed injured too, he is expected to only miss the first game of the tour. RvW is out for the duration of the tour due to the extent of the damage to his knee and is therefore required to spend time with the physios at Colney in order to recover

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*

Want him to be banging them in this season but his recent injury record is begining to concern me. He needs a good solid pre season!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

*sigh* all you like.....but each given a full season in the Championship ,I know which of the two my money would be on to score more goals

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

*sigh* all you like.....but each given a full season in the Championship ,I know which of the two my money would be on to score more goals[/quote]I can''t decide if you are foxing, or codying him.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

*sigh* all you like.....but each given a full season in the Championship ,I know which of the two my money would be on to score more goals[/quote]I can''t decide if you are foxing, or codying him.[/quote]

neither....foxing or codying were discussions when moving up a league....when moving down one the rules change?!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

*sigh* all you like.....but each given a full season in the Championship ,I know which of the two my money would be on to score more goals[/quote]I can''t decide if you are foxing, or codying him.[/quote]

neither....foxing or codying were discussions when moving up a league....when moving down one the rules change?![/quote]What are you basing your opinion on, out of interest?What he did a few seasons ago, or his performances when given a chance to impress?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

neither....foxing or codying were discussions when moving up a league....when moving down one the rules change?![/quote]What are you basing your opinion on, out of interest?What he did a few seasons ago, or his performances when given a chance to impress?[/quote]

A fairly recent track record in the league we''re about to play in. To me he''s in the same bracket as Surman...not good enough for the Premiership but more than useful as a proven player at this level to have at the club.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I really don''t care if he''s there or not, after his pathetic displays last season he''s being given far more ''air time'' and discussion pages than he warrants. but having not gone (for whatever reason) surely we should be taking Becchio out there?....seems incredibly strange to me that we are alienating a proven Championship striker who''d walk into 90% off all other sides in this league?[/quote]*sigh*[/quote]

neither....foxing or codying were discussions when moving up a league....when moving down one the rules change?![/quote]What are you basing your opinion on, out of interest?What he did a few seasons ago, or his performances when given a chance to impress?[/quote]

A fairly recent track record in the league we''re about to play in. To me he''s in the same bracket as Surman...not good enough for the Premiership but more than useful as a proven player at this level to have at the club.[/quote]Ah right, was just checking you weren''t invoking the "Any player who isn''t getting a game is immediately our best player and its a crime he isn''t getting a game" rule[;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.Well done GJL.  You passed the Morty test. 

[/quote]Oh do fuck off, you tedious prick.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.Well done GJL.  You passed the Morty test. 

[/quote]Oh do fuck off, you tedious prick.[/quote]

You laugh at me, I''ll laugh at you.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.Well done GJL.  You passed the Morty test. 

[/quote]Oh do fuck off, you tedious prick.[/quote]

You laugh at me, I''ll laugh at you.

[/quote]And so it goes on...We REALLY need to meet.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.Well done GJL.  You passed the Morty test.  [/quote]Oh do fuck off, you tedious prick.[/quote]You laugh at me, I''ll laugh at you.[/quote]And so it goes on...We REALLY need to meet.[/quote]

You haven''t got it yet, have you.  You want to lord it on here and only those deemed acceptable by you are "ok".  You laughed at me on another thread five minutes ago.  I said nothing. I laugh at you and I get the abuse treatment.  Say a lot, that.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.Well done GJL.  You passed the Morty test.  [/quote]Oh do fuck off, you tedious prick.[/quote]You laugh at me, I''ll laugh at you.[/quote]And so it goes on...We REALLY need to meet.[/quote]

You haven''t got it yet, have you.  You want to lord it on here and only those deemed acceptable by you are "ok".  You laughed at me on another thread five minutes ago.  I said nothing. I laugh at you and I get the abuse treatment.  Say a lot, that.

[/quote]You court it and deserve it. You revel in it. You go out of your way to ensure you get it.You are one strange, fucked up human being.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.

[/quote]

Put him on your own personal ''ignore'' ldc..............several of us have! [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.

[/quote]

Put him on your own personal ''ignore'' ldc..............several of us have! [:D]

[/quote]Careful, LDC - lie down with the dogs, wake up with the fleas...

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.[/quote]

Put him on your own personal ''ignore'' ldc..............several of us have! [:D][/quote]Careful, LDC - lie down with the dogs, wake up with the fleas...[/quote]

It''s ok, I don''t like circuses.