Sign in to follow this  
AJ

RvW injured again

Not sure whether to feel sorry for him or laugh. Was really hoping he''d have a big part to play this season, finally scores 2 goals and then gets injured!

Or is he?

Dan dan DAAAAAN!!!! (Suspense music, not Alan partridge)

The plot thickens

[quote user="Yobocop"]Or is he?

Dan dan DAAAAAN!!!! (Suspense music, not Alan partridge)

The plot thickens[/quote]“Ricky unfortunately took a heavy knock to his knee in training,” Adams

told the official site. “He’s had a scan last night (Thursday) and

thankfully it’s not a serious cartilage injury, but it is bruised to the

bone and he will stay at Colney receiving treatment while we are away.”Sounds genuine.......

River end,

He is injured, that much I know. What facts do you base your opinion on?

He may well leave but the last thing the club want if that is the case, is a player not in the shop window and playing

[quote user="River end canary"]Ah so u are now the physio at norwich. Stroll on binner boy[/quote]I think if anyones a binner its you !!!!!

River end,

You have no idea who I am and what I know, However one thing I do know is that i know more than you, which is evidenced by your reply.

When I post on here I either state a fact or I preface by saying it is my opinion and one thing I never do is sink to the level of of name calling, which IMO says a great deal about you and your values and beliefs.

And to think we support the same club, well I assume you do!!!

As i said, you have no idea who I am or what I know and your continual derogatory comments serve only to help the rest of us paint a picture of who you are and the life you lead.

Moose,

Wrong.

Why do you assume I know ZERO, If you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME and in this case it''s more you than me.

Why can''t you accept that some people come on here to share with other supporters information they are privvy to. It''s people who make commects such as you have that drive people away.

Fortunately I understand that everyone and everything is neutral, in other words nothing and no one has any meaning other than that which I choose to give it/them, guess how much meaning I give to your comments.

[quote user="River end canary"]Ah so u are now the physio at norwich. Stroll on binner boy[/quote]there is more than one physio at Colneyand if you believe each would lie about a players injury then you are even more dumb than the average binner isso back in your box, bin boy waveneyand maybe take a stroll over to twtd where your level of stupidity will fit in wellas the dimwits are only now grasping that Evans has made off the the cash from the sale of Cresswellas he did with walters and wickham ... and your training ground

Can''t watch that video at present so I don''t know if it was taken from that clip, but there''s some interesting words on RVW from Adams in the Paddy Davitt article posted on the Pink''Un website:

“Ricky is a great lad and obviously confidence is a big thing and what you saw from him is the work rate and the effort is there,” said Adams. “He is still someone who is desperate to impress.

“All the Norwich fans will be delighted for him because it has been really tough for him and I just hope that continues because goals breed confidence and vice versa. That was great for him to score goals; no matter if it’s in a friendly, training or a league game strikers like scoring goals and we know he had a tough time of it.”

I''d seen some people suggesting that Adams didn''t make much comment when asked about Ricky''s performance at Braintree which was interperated as another sign that Ricky was close to the exit door, not sure you can read much into the above comments but it certainly confirms what many have said about his attitude. Really hope he''s still here come September, have a feeling he''ll do a Iwan and have a great second season for us.

Waveney, I find it amusing sometimes when you do what you do, but stick to trolling the other idiots. Ray is a good poster, and there have been too many good posters driven out of this place by idiots. If you actually read what he posts it is good stuff, and usually very accurate.

Thanks Morty.

Appreciate your sentiments.

Going to see U21''s this morning so will report back with anything worth reporting on.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]Show us the x-rays![:D][/quote]

Show us yours - and your audiogram, while you''re at it.........

[/quote]

My post was a light hearted reference back to us selling Ashton to West Ham when the running joke was ''show us the x-rays''............or was that before your time. [:|] 

[quote user="morty"]Waveney, I find it amusing sometimes when you do what you do, but stick to trolling the other idiots. Ray is a good poster, and there have been too many good posters driven out of this place by idiots. If you actually read what he posts it is good stuff, and usually very accurate.[/quote]

You find it amusing sometimes? Really?

I come here to read about Norwich and hear other fans opinions not to have to scroll through seemingly endless posts from that incredibly sad, unfathomably thick deluded moron. I''m surprised he even knows how to turn his pc on.

Trolling can be funny at times but he''s just too stupid to pull it off, it would take no time at all for an admin to block an ip address, this is the biggest NCFC forum, why can''t we get some moderation? I''m sick to death of seeing potentially good threads ruined by attention seeking morons like him arguing amongst themselves about irrelevant, inane sh!t

You''re not well Waveney, seriously get help! Book yourself an appointment at the doctors and talk to someone. For your own sake as much as ours

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"][quote user="morty"]Waveney, I find it amusing sometimes when you do what you do, but stick to trolling the other idiots. Ray is a good poster, and there have been too many good posters driven out of this place by idiots. If you actually read what he posts it is good stuff, and usually very accurate.[/quote]

I come here to read about Norwich and hear other fans opinions not to have to scroll through seemingly endless posts from that incredibly sad, unfathomably thick deluded moron. I''m surprised he even knows how to turn his pc on.

Trolling can be funny at times but he''s just too stupid to pull it off, it would take no time at all for an admin to block an ip address, this is the biggest NCFC forum, why can''t we get some moderation? I''m sick to death of seeing potentially good threads ruined by attention seeking morons like him arguing amongst themselves about irrelevant, inane sh!t

You''re not well Waveney, seriously get help! Book yourself an appointment at the doctors and talk to someone. For your own sake as much as ours[/quote]Yes, I do find it amusing, because of how people whine and wail, when the obvious answer is to just ignore him. And its not like his comments are subtle, or you could ever think that he believes what he is saying is genuine. Its not like you could look at his posts and think "Hmmmm, not sure if he''s being serious or not" so really the people who get in a tizz about him are even more stupid than he is.I admire his persistence at the very least.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Darth Catbeard"][quote user="morty"]Waveney, I find it amusing sometimes when you do what you do, but stick to trolling the other idiots. Ray is a good poster, and there have been too many good posters driven out of this place by idiots. If you actually read what he posts it is good stuff, and usually very accurate.[/quote]

You''re not well Waveney, seriously get help! Book yourself an appointment at the doctors and talk to someone. For your own sake as much as ours[/quote]Yes, I do find it amusing, because of how people whine and wail, when the obvious answer is to just ignore him. And its not like his comments are subtle, or you could ever think that he believes what he is saying is genuine. Its not like you could look at his posts and think "Hmmmm, not sure if he''s being serious or not" so really the people who get in a tizz about him are even more stupid than he is.I admire his persistence at the very least.[/quote]

Like you said, the only people he can wind up are those even more dull than he is. It''s boring and just leads to clutter. The only response he usually evokes is pity or slight annoyance and not at what he says but just at the volume he posts, if he''s not getting everyone riled up or making others laugh then he''s just a very poor troll or doesn''t quite get it.

It doesn''t take much to realize he''s just one of those sad, reclusive lonely types who really needs someone to talk to in real life, he needs to feel noticed on here to compensate for his social anonymity which is why I suggested getting professional help.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]Show us the x-rays![:D][/quote]Show us yours - and your audiogram, while you''re at it.........[/quote]

My post was a light hearted reference back to us selling Ashton to West Ham when the running joke was ''show us the x-rays''............or was that before your time. [:|] [/quote]

Mine was light hearted too......hey ho......and for info, yes it was before my time of reading message boards and being able to keep up with events as easily as it is now.   Up to about five years ago my main concern was getting to a few matches every season and following Sky Sports. Gossip, in fighting and the bigoted small minded prejudice of some fans was pretty much unknown to me.   Then I discovered the Pink''un message board.  Sometimes I wish I hadn''t............and yes I know, plenty of posters wish I hadn''t either [:P]

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]''Lowest of Canary,'' why do have a photo of an x factor runner up as your avatar ?[/quote]Waveney changed his name from "River End Canary" to "Lowest of Canary" [:D] earlier today. If he doesn''t know who he is himself, what chance of him recognising other people?Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary