Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Many a question

With the demolition today, concluding in a 13-0 win, do you still think we can''t take anything away from these preseason games? A norwich score I would be happy to see again.

Leroy fer when will he be rejoining the squad?

Well, the fact we won 13-0 proves this is a meaningless training exercise that has no bearing on reality and is little more than a pre-season jolly to get some of our fatter lads into shape before the hard work starts, so it counts for nothing.If we''d lost 1-0, of course, then there would be calls for Adams, McNally, Delia, Michael, Foulger, Fry, Gary Holt, Joe Royle (posthumously) and Houghton (again) to be tarred, feathered and then stuffed into a wicker man.But we didn''t, so all''s well and pointless and meaningless until the next friendly when we might lose or draw. [y]

Interesting with Fer, he is entitled to extra rest from Rio and he was officially injured out there as well. I suspect we''ll hear more when the squad returns to England and I suspect that''s when Neil and everyone else can have a proper talk with him.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Well, the fact we won 13-0 proves this is a meaningless training exercise that has no bearing on reality and is little more than a pre-season jolly to get some of our fatter lads into shape before the hard work starts, so it counts for nothing.If we''d lost 1-0, of course, then there would be calls for Adams, McNally, Delia, Michael, Foulger, Fry, Gary Holt, Joe Royle (posthumously) and Houghton (again) to be tarred, feathered and then stuffed into a wicker man.But we didn''t, so all''s well and pointless and meaningless until the next friendly when we might lose or draw. [y]

[/quote][:D]