Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tadays match v SC Vallee d'Aoste

[quote user="jaemae2"]Nah, it really isn''t that hard.

If you aren''t mentally challenged, which excludes Mrs. Miggiins from the convo

addendum: no the above isn''t sarcasm[/quote]Do you consider everyone who disagrees with you to be "mentally challenged"?

I got that the original post i responded to was sarcasm. The words you posted were "That''s not Yeovil''s mascot. I''m a Yeovil die hard cuz I watched them play 5 times last year. Get it straight..." Its not hard to see that its sarcasm is it (although on a side note, cheers for backing me up Morty and he''s also right, written words sometimes don''t come across how you want them to afterwards). The reason why I posted something along the lines of "Well how many teams do you support" was simply because in a thread on the same day, there were a number of posts when you specifically got angry when someone mentioned that you might not just support norwich. Unlike most people who just ignore it if someone says it, you got (rather hilariously) angry in the thread so I thought i''d bring it up again...and remarkably you do have small man syndrome. I just wanted to see what would happen and I apologies. Although I found your reaction very entertaining. If I were you though, if someone says that you''re not a norwich fan, or that you''re not a ''die hard'' fan, just ignore them, there''s no point, after all you end up just looking like a idiot.

Jaemae is just an un-funny Waveney. I''ve never found Watford - the place, the club, or the fans - all that interesting. You are doing nothing to change my stereotype, Jaemae boy.

I dunno, he''s funny in other ways. If you say something a little bit strange or off key he''ll soon tell you about it and go buzzerk....brilliant

We need a troll-off between jaemae and Waveney.For the record my money is on the latter.

He does do the whole ''mentally challenged'' line so frequently that the sweet irony is every person viewing his posts think "Is there something wrong with that fella?". I suppose there''s that.

His hatred of Hooper is quite good. I''d suggest Hoops had some fun with Jaemae''s other half...

But as far as i''m aware Hooper is straight.

(Oh come on - it''s only a joke).

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I got that the original post i responded to was sarcasm. The words you posted were "That''s not Yeovil''s mascot. I''m a Yeovil die hard cuz I watched them play 5 times last year. Get it straight..." Its not hard to see that its sarcasm is it (although on a side note, cheers for backing me up Morty and he''s also right, written words sometimes don''t come across how you want them to afterwards). The reason why I posted something along the lines of "Well how many teams do you support" was simply because in a thread on the same day, there were a number of posts when you specifically got angry when someone mentioned that you might not just support norwich. Unlike most people who just ignore it if someone says it, you got (rather hilariously) angry in the thread so I thought i''d bring it up again...and remarkably you do have small man syndrome. I just wanted to see what would happen and I apologies. Although I found your reaction very entertaining. If I were you though, if someone says that you''re not a norwich fan, or that you''re not a ''die hard'' fan, just ignore them, there''s no point, after all you end up just looking like a idiot.[/quote]

yes, and if watching a team 4 times a year equates to support, I support about 755 of them. I just want people to accuse me of supporting the right one, when they want to be morons. It''s pretty simple.

I don''t nec. find myself entertaining either, just like to have a time every now and then. I also don''t think everyone I say is not bright, is not bright.

Are there some, sure. C''est la vie.

Jaemae, can we please get an overview of all the football games you have attended in the last 12 months. We are all fascinated to find out.