Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tadays match v SC Vallee d'Aoste

[quote user="Mike Walkers Hat"]Are the 11 pages of this thread worth reading? Can anyone give me a brief synopsis?[/quote]We won.

city4eva wrote the following post at 20/07/2014 6:13 PM:

u adams hater

-----------------------

I don''t hate adams. I just wish we got a proper manager in, I don''t hate Adams at all, he''s a bit of a wet blanket but thats why he''s got the big ginger gary holt with him - could be a good managing partnership, who knows

[quote user="Herman "][/quote]

That''s not Yeovil''s mascot. I''m a Yeovil die hard cuz I watched them play 5 times last year. Get it straight...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]how many teams do you support?[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOW.

The day I really can''t wait for is when Norwich City play Norwich City in every fussball game. Then my dream will come true...

jaemae2 wrote the following post at 20/07/2014 11:04 PM: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. WOW

----------------------------------------

Funny sort of fella aren''t ya

Seeing as the definition of "supporting" here seems to be "watch a single game of another team" I support about 755 clubs.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]jaemae2 wrote the following post at 20/07/2014 11:04 PM: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. WOW

----------------------------------------

Funny sort of fella aren''t ya[/quote]

If "funny" means "not mentally challenged" which it appears it does on this thing, then yes, I''m quite a funny sorta fella.

Seeing as you have a really really hard time with what sarcasm is, or understanding it, yeah you might not want to discuss or ever mention intelligence...

Seriously, how f''ing stupid could you possibly be to think my response to you was serious? Because "eek"....

How possibly stupid could you be for taking the bait?

If you don''t like copping abuse then don''t give out abuse! To either other forum users or NCFC players!

And you seriously need to get over your hate of Hooper!

[quote user="lharman7"]How possibly stupid could you be for taking the bait?

If you don''t like copping abuse then don''t give out abuse! To either other forum users or NCFC players!

And you seriously need to get over your hate of Hooper![/quote]

I have no problem with taking abuse. I have a problem when someone is so f-ing stupid to not understand what sarcasm is and then talk about intelligence as if my response was serous.

for instance give me all the shit you want for mis-spelling "serious" when I mentioned intelligence int he post.

jaemae2 wrote the following post at 21/07/2014 5:32 AM:

I have no problem with taking abuse. I have a problem when someone is so f-ing stupid to not understand what sarcasm is and then talk about intelligence as if my response was serous.

--------------------------------------

You''re really stupid

[quote user="mrs miggins"]jaemae2 wrote the following post at 21/07/2014 5:32 AM:

--------------------------------------

You''re really stupid[/quote]

You would know what really stupid is, so I''ll trust your judgement.

Since you have problems understanding almost anything, that''s sarcasm. I don''t trust your judgment. That last sentence isn''t sarcasm. Hope you can follow the explanations...

was walking too difficult for you or something? What part of yourself did you hurt?

Again sarcasm, it''s sad I need to use these addendums... (an addendum is a explanation added)

Jaemae, heres something that is really quite important. Its really easy to spot when someone is being sarcastic when you are talking to them in person, using the tone of their voice, facial expressions, and their general demeanor.It is far more difficult to guess the intention, when just reading typed words on a screen.Hope this helps.

Nah, it really isn''t that hard.

If you aren''t mentally challenged, which excludes Mrs. Miggiins from the convo

addendum: no the above isn''t sarcasm

Did anyone else think that WatFord was a car review magazine?