Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tadays match v SC Vallee d'Aoste

Yeah, over the past 3 years I''ve seen 100+ Norwich games and 14 Watford games, really a Watford fan. You people are unbelievably stupid, it''s great.

I know, it''s absolutely stunning that someone watches a match that isn''t a Norwich match. Just mind-blowing that that can happen...

Q - Have Watford got any actual players

Q - Where is Watford

especially when it''s a game in another league! How shocking! I saw 5 Yeovil games last year too, I''m a hardcore Yeovil supporter too...

As well as Burnley games too! Watched about 10 Swansea games as well! Seriously how stupid can you people actually be?

Q - Is "jaemae" the word "Jamie" said in a Forrest gump accent

Q - Are you related to forrest gump.

I really do love how mind[-blowing it is that someone watches a different teams fussball games when they are on at a different time than Norwich. How stunning!

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The only mind blowing thing is you pretending to support NCFC when you are constantly so negative. Go post your crap on a Watford forum. 

Does anyone else want some popcorn to watch this mental breakdown?

[quote user="Buh"]Does anyone else want some popcorn to watch this mental breakdown?[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/f81391985_zpsba1ccc4c.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/f81391985_zpsba1ccc4c.gif[/IMG][/URL]

So here is a bit of a claim to fame.....I have played against SC Vallee d''Aoste! It was back in my early 20s and I was working for an outdoor education company who had a centre just outside the town of Aoste. Every season there was a game between our staff and SCVd''A. Every season we lost....apart from this one year where we managed a draw (Thanks to an injury time equaliser. All very dramatic. They were none to happy about it either). Obviously this has no relevance to today''s game but it has brought back some good memories!Moo

[quote user="Moosheep"]So here is a bit of a claim to fame.....I have played against SC Vallee d''Aoste! It was back in my early 20s and I was working for an outdoor education company who had a centre just outside the town of Aoste. Every season there was a game between our staff and SCVd''A. Every season we lost....apart from this one year where we managed a draw (Thanks to an injury time equaliser. All very dramatic. They were none to happy about it either). Obviously this has no relevance to today''s game but it has brought back some good memories!Moo[/quote]I have been skiing in the Aosta valley, its a lovely place.

[quote user="Buh"]I sAwWW PeTerBuRRuuSS BUH!!!!

*throws poop*[/quote]

It''s just I''m a supporter of them as I saw them more than once, is all!

[quote user="Buh"]I sAwWW PeTerBuRRuuSS BUH!!!!

*throws poop*[/quote]

It''s just I''m a supporter of them as I saw them more than once, is all!

so you can follow a mentally incompetent bit of logic, as I know even that is quite difficult for you...

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Buh"]I sAwWW PeTerBuRRuuSS BUH!!!!

*throws poop*[/quote]

It''s just I''m an absolute bellend as I consistently seek attention by spouting utter drivel![/quote]
Fixed.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Buh"]binner[/quote]

mentally challenged.[/quote]He''s right though, you do absolutely reek of bin.Hot bins, left out in the sun.  Maybe a shroud of bluebottles you like to call friends.Or hornets, to bring us back to Watford.