Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tadays match v SC Vallee d'Aoste

team v SC Vallee d''Aoste: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), R Bennett,

Olsson; Tettey; Howson, Pilkington; Hoolahan; Hooper, Redmond.

No Ricky?! Must be off then.....

Good to see Pilks in there. How many minutes will he get?

3 mins City have a goal disallowed - Hooper is ruled offside after converting Pilkington''s cross at the back post.

Their team seems un prepared and probably even poorer than Braintree was. Hopefully we get a good 8-10 goals although I''m not sure how useful this fixture is, we''d get a much more competitive game out of playing ourselves

Why are some fans obsessed with the weight of certain players?

Sick of the Trinny and Sussanah, Gok Wan S*it some fans are on!

What really makes me laugh is the fat Fu(ks that say Hooper is fat. I can barely hear you saying Hoopers fat with that pie in your mouth.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Nothing better to do this evening than paste tweets into a message board?[/quote]Just after you just did it......

Basically it''s all us.

Yeah, its too easy, but its a kickaround and part of the ramping up of pre-season and fitness.

Doesn''t matter if we win 2-0 or 10-0, whats important was the process of going out there together, training and getting ready. I''m very confident with what I''ve seen.

If you are playing a pre-season game and it ends 2-2 with 4 players sent off and 4 more on stretchers... you are doing pre-season wrong.

[quote user="djc"]What a completely pointless one sided match.[/quote]Sorry, I''ve not been posting all the chances the other lot have had.

[quote user="im spartacus"]why don''t the club play lowestoft town pre season ? they are 1 below the conference and would give them a good run out and it''s on my doorstep... well over the bridge anyway [:D][/quote]I''ts what''s under the bridge that bothers them Sparto, Lowestoft is famous for it''s trolls. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="im spartacus"]why don''t the club play lowestoft town pre season ? they are 1 below the conference and would give them a good run out and it''s on my doorstep... well over the bridge anyway [:D][/quote]I''ts what''s under the bridge that bothers them Sparto, Lowestoft is famous for it''s trolls. [:D][/quote]that was good by your low standards lapps [:D]

I''m actually grateful for laps updates, I don''t like twitter so it''s helpful to pop on here and have a look