Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

home page story comments

when there is a story on the home page there is sometimes a lively debate in the comments underneath sometimes it gets a bit personal like on here.... does anybody post on there unde a different name ? you would think if people liked slinging mud that much they would join the proffesional abusers on the message board [:D]

Yeah I have often wondered who these people are actually!Nah, I only post here.

I think you will find it is this notice board''s academy/development squad, and we will see them graduate on to here once they are ready to face seasoned notice board posters like Wiz, Morty and LDC.

3 - City have a goal disallowed - Hooper is ruled offside after converting Pilkington''s cross at the back post.

If you mean the pinkun story comment section then... wow! The stuff that goes on on there! I often read it on my lunchbreak there is all sorts of strange happenings going on on there. Very yokel, very canary call, very "one flew over the cuckoos nest"! Theres the "main guy" called "Mad Brewer" seems obsessed with Shakespeare and slating everything in the modern world. then you have "Stew piddsodd" an armchair fan that refuses to go to games and openly admits to using illegal streams. Talks in absolute jargon, in his own little world. Seriously a danger to society.

If you haven''t checked it out, I would advise it because its a great little soap opera and has been extremely good as the pre-season has rolled on and that "certain type of fan" *see "knobhead"* is growing frustrated.

The change in fixture tonight, even though it wasn''t Norwiches fault, has been seen as a collasal error. I swear I heard some fans calling for the UN to get involved its so bad. Pathetic.

[quote user="Buh"]If you mean the pinkun story comment section then... wow! The stuff that goes on on there! I often read it on my lunchbreak there is all sorts of strange happenings going on on there. Very yokel, very canary call, very "one flew over the cuckoos nest"! Theres the "main guy" called "Mad Brewer" seems obsessed with Shakespeare and slating everything in the modern world. then you have "Stew piddsodd" an armchair fan that refuses to go to games and openly admits to using illegal streams. Talks in absolute jargon, in his own little world. Seriously a danger to society.

If you haven''t checked it out, I would advise it because its a great little soap opera and has been extremely good as the pre-season has rolled on and that "certain type of fan" *see "knobhead"* is growing frustrated.

The change in fixture tonight, even though it wasn''t Norwiches fault, has been seen as a collasal error. I swear I heard some fans calling for the UN to get involved its so bad. Pathetic.[/quote]They make this place look positively normal[:D]

haha I would not like to volunteer I''ve seen some question there methods and they go absolutely beserk. They often go mega personal on the paper or "archie" as they affectionately call it and go for the jugular with journalists.

I think Paddy Davvit forgot "I before e except after c" once and they wanted him burned at the stake.

Savages.

That place is even more cliche than WOTB.

Seems to be three or four heavyweights on there slugging it out with great big slabs of impenetrable jargon ( at least for those not in the know ) and they seem to get almost as much of a thrill in having stuff '' ethered '' as they do in seeing it in print.

They''re so '' inner '' they make the Freemasons look like a bunch amateurs. [:D]

[quote user="Buh"]haha I would not like to volunteer I''ve seen some question there methods and they go absolutely beserk. They often go mega personal on the paper or "archie" as they affectionately call it and go for the jugular with journalists. I think Paddy Davvit forgot "I before e except after c" once and they wanted him burned at the stake. Savages.[/quote]

Well I hope they let you live when they find out how you''ve spelt Davitt.......[:D]

[quote user="Buh"]Theres the "main guy" called "Mad Brewer" seems obsessed with Shakespeare and slating everything in the modern world[/quote]Lakey....

[quote user="Buh"] then you have "Stew piddsodd" an armchair fan that refuses to go to games and openly admits to using illegal streams. Talks in absolute jargon, in his own little world. Seriously a danger to society...[/quote]Wiz...

Wiz could sign up but I think he''d probably fit in too well.

Waveney on there would be hilarious.

Theres already been folks go on there and slate them and they, I kid you not PHONED archant and had the accounts blocked.

It''s a little closed shop of horrors on there. Should be renamed "east Korea"

that''s it, I''m stealing a motorbike and heading for the Swiss border.

I signed up a while ago and left a comment but it was ''ethered'' so I haven''t bothered again. There''s a very small pool of posters on there, Mad Brewer posts the most but he likes to make ''clever''-i.e. not clever at all-word association jokes.

Suffolkcanary has just pointed out to them that there is a thread about them on here so they might pop over.

Reading between the lines Mad Brewer may be about 400 years and his "wordplay" is diabolical

Theres another guy called Matthias who claims to be in the know and is help up as an inside man by the clique on there but clearly knows nothing.

He doesn''t even lie, he just posts stuff that''s been on twitter. But to these people Twitter is a form of witchcraft.

Reading them is like scoring against Aoste: you know shouldn''t, but you just can''t stop.

Mad Brewer certainly is a ''card'' and a real living warning to all verbal diarrhoea sufferers such as myself.

WOW!

I have just had a look at the comments on the cancelling of the pre-season match story and I am in tears laughing at these guys.

Total outrage! These people are allowed to VOTE it''s terrifying!

Do you think they''ve actually realised there''s a message board on the site?

After all, it''s far more sophisticated, with no ''ethering'' that they seem to get so worked up about. Add the compatibility with all known browsers, superb quote facility, tolerance of punctuation and edit button, and why wouldn''t you come on here instead?