Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

What a shambles...

It wasn''t a "trap", but lets just say that your post earlier did make me post it with a smile.

I do have genuine concerns, and I should think the club do too. I wonder whether they will now look to squeeze an extra game in at home.

I don''t know who is to blame for the shambles, but expect that if there were contracts in place they would be much easier and cheaper to enforce against UK teams than a Romanian team and an Italian team - can hardly imagine McNally going to stand up in an Italian court trying to sue some mafiosa club owner.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt here, some other British clubs have been let down overseas this summer too.

Nah, you f*cked up and played the "I was just fishing" card too early.

amateur mistake.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Buh, bad mouthing fans who have possibly traveled a very long way to follow their team on a pre-season tour possibly makes you the derp. Anybody so committed gets kudos from me and I''d love to do similar some time - the US tour looked like great fun, and if I''d gone to Italy to catch a few Norwich friendlies I''d be disappointed this time around.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.[/quote]Tough sh1t kiddo, you post your "opinions" on a forum, and you have to put up with comments both good and bad.[/quote]

Lol. Just like you do?[/quote]Yup, you won''t hear me whining.Hey, it was nice of you to un-handcuff Wes from the radiator in your spare room so he could go on tour to Italy, well done[Y][/quote]

Bet it disappointed you that I did. I know how much it hurts you seeing him succeed and play well.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Buh, bad mouthing fans who have possibly traveled a very long way to follow their team on a pre-season tour possibly makes you the derp. Anybody so committed gets kudos from me and I''d love to do similar some time - the US tour looked like great fun, and if I''d gone to Italy to catch a few Norwich friendlies I''d be disappointed this time around.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.[/quote]Tough sh1t kiddo, you post your "opinions" on a forum, and you have to put up with comments both good and bad.[/quote]

Lol. Just like you do?[/quote]Yup, you won''t hear me whining.Hey, it was nice of you to un-handcuff Wes from the radiator in your spare room so he could go on tour to Italy, well done[Y][/quote]

Bet it disappointed you that I did. I know how much it hurts you seeing him succeed and play well.[/quote]What a particularly stupid thing to say, I want every player who plays in the yellow and green to do well.I won''t suck any of them off though....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Bet it disappointed you that I did. I know how much it hurts you seeing him succeed and play well.[/quote]What a particularly stupid thing to say, I want every player who plays in the yellow and green to do well.I won''t suck any of them off though....[/quote]

I bet you Probably would. You gotta take what you can get looking as bad as you do.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Bet it disappointed you that I did. I know how much it hurts you seeing him succeed and play well.[/quote]What a particularly stupid thing to say, I want every player who plays in the yellow and green to do well.I won''t suck any of them off though....[/quote]

I bet you Probably would. You gotta take what you can get looking as bad as you do.[/quote]Well Mrs Lincoln Canary doesn''t seem to think so..

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

I bet you Probably would. You gotta take what you can get looking as bad as you do.[/quote]Well Mrs Lincoln Canary doesn''t seem to think so..[/quote]

Have you got any more? You''ve played that one to death already.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

I bet you Probably would. You gotta take what you can get looking as bad as you do.[/quote]Well Mrs Lincoln Canary doesn''t seem to think so..[/quote]

Have you got any more? You''ve played that one to death already.[/quote]Tell her I said "Hi"[Y]

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]I predict 7 pages.[/quote]Counting things really isn''t your strong point though, is it?

I just called the burn ward to pre-warn them of your arrival GrantsMoustache

[quote user="Buh"]I just called the burn ward to pre-warn them of your arrival GrantsMoustache[/quote][:D]

Lincoln, Morty is a short little fat guy so unless your misses has a fetish for dwarfs with big internet ego''s , dont worry lol

[quote user="Jenkins"]Lincoln, Morty is a short little fat guy so unless your misses has a fetish for dwarfs with big internet ego''s , dont worry lol[/quote]Thats not putting Lincoln in a very good light, is it?[:)]

Its not tinpot on NCFCs behalf. Not necessarily anyway. What is important is that the club do whats now necessary to ensure the team is prepared. In my view, it would be van additional friendly against relevant opposition.

My understanding of the tour was that it was more about building team spirit, integrating the new players, and building fitness rather than 6 or whatever Champions League matches.

Quality of opposition won''t effect players ability come Wolves away - they''ll naturally be ready. But if team spirit and fitness isn''t there then we''d have a problem.

No real NCFC supporter is going to slam our club for the OTHER clubs cancelling. That is unless you''re mental of course.

[quote user="Alex "]My understanding of the tour was that it was more about building team spirit, integrating the new players, and building fitness rather than 6 or whatever Champions League matches.

Quality of opposition won''t effect players ability come Wolves away - they''ll naturally be ready. But if team spirit and fitness isn''t there then we''d have a problem.

No real NCFC supporter is going to slam our club for the OTHER clubs cancelling. That is unless you''re mental of course.[/quote]

Prepare for some slaming

Depends really doesn''t it, was a contract signed with those clubs, and are they breaching that contract?

If a contract wasn''t signed, then that really is tinpot.

If contracts were signed, are we going to sue for damages?

And physical fitness is not the same as match fitness. We also have some psychological problems in our squad which would be somewhat repaired if we could score goals and win games against strong opposition.

Nobody thinks are problems are solved because we put 6 past Braintree and 13 against a pub team, do they?

And you know this is how these sorts of matches work ? football manager

hell the whole trip was a couple of warm up games and a nice change of pace that''s all this is nothing more nothing less

Sorry don''t really get your point about football manager.

Professional managers are always talking about needing game time against good opposition.

All I see is that every other club has played some pretty strong opposition, League One, League Two etc, and we have yet to step it up to that level because of the cancellations.

So the change of pace hasn''t happened has it? We''ve gone from Conference National to a team so obscure that it is a struggle to find them mentioned on the internet.

But of course you don''t really care because this is all a trap to lure me to post on here.