Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

What a shambles...

Our preseason is turning into.

First Joe Royle quits after six weeks, then we have two consecutive friendlies cancelled and have to resort to having an open training session which they could have had at Colney, and a game against a Sunday League team.

It is almost as if we used to employ somebody to write contracts but had to lay them off after getting relegated.

Will the club be compensating any fans who have shelled out money to go to Italy?

I''m a bit worried about going from Dereham, Braintree and some Italian pub team, to playing Bastia - seems a big leap. This must surely effect our preseason, our Wolves game is just 19 days away!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I called your crybaby Bullsh*t about 8 hours ago pal.

Jog on.

Or maybe you are making an unnecessary fuss?Looking for something to take issue with?

I don''t think Wiz will be very happy that you have basically gazumped tomorrows thread.

As long as the two bigger teams we''re meant to play don''t cancel, I think there''s no need to make a big deal of it.

Do fans really go all the way to Italy to watch preseason? (genuine question)

Usually you get a few travellers Mrs Miggins, the 13-0 highlights showed that there were a few at that game, whether expats or travellers who knows - but they got a Hoolahan chant going.

Ahhh, the old internet cop out of "I was only kidding" when things don''t go your way.Genius.

I''m not having a go here but, yes, there were some fans that have travelled with Norwich to Italy and they are a right bunch of creatures judging by the twitter accounts.

One remarked that the game yesterday was "the worst he''s ever seen"

How dead inside do you have to be to describe seeing the club you support score 13 times.

Speaking purely from a personal perspective I''d have maybe had a few drinks and enjoyed watching Norwich abroad absolutely thrashing someone. Then again I''m not a prissy little bit4h.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Usually you get a few travellers Mrs Miggins[/quote]Who cares about a few pikeys anyway? [+o(]

Would it have been better to have a 7 page argument Morty?

Buh, haven''t seen that tweet but perhaps what they meant was that it was a pathetic waste of time. That scoreline shows that they really were a weak team who would probably have been given a thumping by Dereham.

In the same way that Carlos Vela got snotty when Real Sociedad had to play Histon last season.

It really is a pointless exercise when playing such substandard players, they gain nothing from it, possibly even become over confident. They may as well have played the Norwich Under 15s.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Would it have been better to have a 7 page argument Morty?

Buh, haven''t seen that tweet but perhaps what they meant was that it was a pathetic waste of time. That scoreline shows that they really were a weak team who would probably have been given a thumping by Dereham.

In the same way that Carlos Vela got snotty when Real Sociedad had to play Histon last season.

It really is a pointless exercise when playing such substandard players, they gain nothing from it, possibly even become over confident. They may as well have played the Norwich Under 15s.[/quote]No, much better to post a load of old tripe to make a point / court attention.So which is it, is what you posted your actual opinion, or a silly bit of trolling?

"Would it have been better to have a 7 page argument Morty?

It really is a pointless exercise when playing such substandard players, they gain nothing from it, possibly even become over confident. They may as well have played the Norwich Under 15s"

But, of course, this was all a trap for me and you don''t care about this at all.

Right?

Jesus, what a derp...

Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Buh, bad mouthing fans who have possibly traveled a very long way to follow their team on a pre-season tour possibly makes you the derp. Anybody so committed gets kudos from me and I''d love to do similar some time - the US tour looked like great fun, and if I''d gone to Italy to catch a few Norwich friendlies I''d be disappointed this time around.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.

RAGEQUIT!

I

AM

THA WINNAAAAAA!!

And I don''t doubt their commitment but I did do the research and by god do these people love a moan, they bloomin love it buh! The best news they heard today was the match being called off trust me they are going to absolutely love it. Probably go and boo the team at the open training session.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

Buh, bad mouthing fans who have possibly traveled a very long way to follow their team on a pre-season tour possibly makes you the derp. Anybody so committed gets kudos from me and I''d love to do similar some time - the US tour looked like great fun, and if I''d gone to Italy to catch a few Norwich friendlies I''d be disappointed this time around.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.[/quote]Tough sh1t kiddo, you post your "opinions" on a forum, and you have to put up with comments both good and bad.

[quote user="Jenkins"]We must meet up for a pint Morty[/quote]I''m washing my hair [insert date you are thinking of] that night.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.[/quote]Tough sh1t kiddo, you post your "opinions" on a forum, and you have to put up with comments both good and bad.[/quote]

Lol. Just like you do?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Morty, please stick with having your never ending tit for tats with Lake District Canary as I''m really not interested.

I have no interest in being the whipping boy of the day so I shall log out and until you amuse yourselves with another.[/quote]Tough sh1t kiddo, you post your "opinions" on a forum, and you have to put up with comments both good and bad.[/quote]

Lol. Just like you do?[/quote]Yup, you won''t hear me whining.Hey, it was nice of you to un-handcuff Wes from the radiator in your spare room so he could go on tour to Italy, well done[Y]

I actually do think that this is a shambles.

So far we have played three part time teams, with 19 days left until the season kicks off.

We will go into the season having had a weaker pre-season schedule than York City. They have already played Sheffield Wednesday, Raith Rovers, and St Johnstone, and will play Hull, Sheffield United, and Nottm Forest before kicking off.

Wigan one of our promotion rivals have already played Walsall, Besiktas, and Rochdale.

We are not only behind our promotion rivals in preparations, but also behind pretty much every other professional team in the country - even the likes of York City.

So yes I do think it is a shambles and tinpot, even if I did think it would be funny to post the thread because Buh made such a sing and dance negative nancies this morning.

I''d expect our three fixtures so far to be the expected pre-season schedule of Lowestoft Town.

And I don''t understand why we aren''t playing a single English professional team.

People getting excited that Van Wolfswinkel can score a couple against Braintree.

If we want to see what we could possibly expect from him this season, and others, it would have been better to put ourselves up against one of the promoted clubs such as Burnley, or a strong League One team like Doncaster or Peterborough.

But all this is totally irrelevant GrantsMoustache because this thread was designed purely as a trap for me to post on. It''s clear from your responses that you don''t care in the slightest haha.