Sign in to follow this  
MancCanary

Adams on RVW - Sounds positive

[quote user="morty"]Lol.[/quote]And to expand on that, rather than just admit that your interpretation could have been wrong, you go round and round the houses saying everything but.This is an example why you have no concept of debate.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"]Lol.[/quote]And to expand on that, rather than just admit that your interpretation could have been wrong, you go round and round the houses saying everything but.This is an example why you have no concept of debate.[/quote]Ha!   My interpretation of the tweet was that he was being totally neutral - because to have been otherwise could have laid himself open to problems. My main complaint was people reading things into a tweet that may have not been there. You are the one that seems so certain of what he meant, not me.  

I love it when I log back on to this forum, and see a thread I started has 7 pages of replies. I click on them, hoping to read a lot of different and interesting opinions, suggestions and rumours.

Then I realise its 7 pages of LDC and Morty bitching at each other, AGAIN.

Just ignore each others posts or something?

You''re making yourselves look really bad, and really annoying the people who want to use this board properly.

I realise that''s what you both want to do too - but clearly when you interact you clash, and you cannot agree to disagree.

So perhaps just ignore each others posts? Because you know what - that''s what I try to do now. Its a waste of my time scanning through threads when you two are arguing, so now I just stop reading as soon as I see your names.

Which is a shame, because you''re both intelligent and are capable of writing some interesting posts - but all this petty squabbling means I (and probably others) am much less inclined to read them.

Seems to me that the heat is getting to us all a bit. Maybe we should all take the day off from posting, get a cold beer, sit in a darkened room and watch the sweat glisten on Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat".

Did I say that out loud?

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"]Seems to me that the heat is getting to us all a bit. Maybe we should all take the day off from posting, get a cold beer, sit in a darkened room and watch the sweat glisten on Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat".

Did I say that out loud?[/quote]I''m off to fetch that sock someone was just talking about.

Sadly Manc another one to be sent to Feuds'' corner.

Amazing the amount of time people have to waste on here, I dont think any more needs to be said about them.

#sadlives

If you actually read back I have told this idiot several times that I have no interest in what he has to say, and that he may as well not bother posting to me, but he continues to be desperate for my attention, even starting a thread about me the other day. The guy needs to leave it.

And Jenkins, trying to belittle people because they spend more time online than you is about 15 years out of date.

[quote user="morty"]If you actually read back I have told this idiot several times that I have no interest in what he has to say, and that he may as well not bother posting to me, but he continues to be desperate for my attention, even starting a thread about me the other day. The guy needs to leave it.[/quote]

If you have no interest why do you reply in the first place and then continue to reply to everything he says?

Because I am here to debate about football. And if makes a point I want to reply to I shall. But it becomes apparent very quickly that all he is interested in is railroading people towards his opnion. I shall do everyone a favour and try my best to ignore him. Just watch though how he pokes at me, desperate for attention.

morty wrote the following post at 20/07/2014 11:13 AM:

And Jenkins, trying to belittle people because they spend more time online than you is about 15 years out of date.

Not trying to belittle you, just a remark that it is sad that people who are constantly on here do not have something more valuable to do with their time.

All this thread and many others I''ve seen, show you resorting to insults when he disagrees with you rather than debating the points as you say you''re here to do. I don''t always agree with people on many things but surely getting stressed out about it and name calling just shows that you''ve got no where else to go with your argument and what you end up during my is rail roading the discussion.

[quote user="morty"]Because I am here to debate about football. And if makes a point I want to reply to I shall. But it becomes apparent very quickly that all he is interested in is railroading people towards his opnion. I shall do everyone a favour and try my best to ignore him. Just watch though how he pokes at me, desperate for attention.[/quote]

"Because I am here to debate about football" 

Then stick to doing that and cut out the cr*p.   I''ll do the same, but if you follow me around with your condescending put downs and obsessive penile one liners, I will give you the same back with interest.  It''s not difficult to understand. 

What do people reckon on the chances of this running on for longer than the Quagliarella thread?

I generally take it as a given that once a thread has gone beyond 3 pages it is going to be petty point scoring between a select few posters.

[quote user="gazinOZ"]Is this the right thread for an argument?[/quote]It is, indeed.No it isn''t.Yes, it is!No it isn''t.Yes it is!No it isn''t.Yes it is!No it isn''t.Yes it is!C0ck!Be11end!''Sad''!!Stalker!!Me, me, me, me, me, me, me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I love how people wail and whine about the arguing, but just can''t wait to comment, or get involved.
[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I love how people wail and whine about the arguing, but just can''t wait to comment, or get involved.
[:)]
[/quote]No you don''t!;-)