Sign in to follow this  
MancCanary

Adams on RVW - Sounds positive

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.

Although I cant remember the exact wording, I too at the time understood the twitter message to be a disappointed message from RVW.

Anyway, as for Adams sounding positive on him, my guess is, that because he like the club can see a significant amount of dosh going down the drain if they cannot get RVW firing this season, they need to try everything to make that happen.......it would be quite a story if he ends up notching big time this season wouldnt it!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Snakepit Ric"]But he did comment on twitter that he was disappointed at losing it[/quote]Exactly.I despair at some people here sometimes.[/quote]You despair?   Shame.  However, he did not say anything in his tweet that showed any disappointment or any emotion about it whatsoever.  https://twitter.com/RvWolfswinkel9/status/484024858675015680   No exclamation mark, no bitterness, no nothing apart from a statement.   He may or may not be disappointed, but he is not showing that in his tweet - he is merely stating a fact.     Anything that people are reading into it is off their own back, not his. 

You don''t even realise just how much of a cock you are, do you?You''re wrong, end of.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]To be honest, it would be difficult to not read that tweet without hearing a bit of a disappointed sigh behind it.

[/quote]No, we all have it wrong, Lakey is the only one who is right.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]To be honest, it would be difficult to not read that tweet without hearing a bit of a disappointed sigh behind it.[/quote]No, we all have it wrong, Lakey is the only one who is right.[/quote]

"Yes, I have been given number 20

I guess it''s just a number"Its just a number. That''s what the man says.  You read into it what you want, I''ll take the man at his word, until he says otherwise. 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.[/quote]
Please post a link showing that "the whole thing was cleared up". Otherwise the only one who has made himself look stupid is you. 

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.[/quote]
Please post a link showing that "the whole thing was cleared up". Otherwise the only one who has made himself look stupid is you. 
[/quote]I really couldn''t care less mate, go google it yourself.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.[/quote]
[/quote]I really couldn''t care less mate, go google it yourself.[/quote]
It doesn''t exist, except in your delusional mind. Nice cop out though.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.[/quote]
[/quote]Cock[Y]

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]morty has a bizarre habit of misreading tweets. He claimed a Gutierrez tweet criticising Adams was about an Argentinian team (which it very obviously wasn''t) and now he claims an RVW tweet saying "guess it''s just a number" shows RVW is displeased (which it very obviously doesn''t).[/quote]You''re wrong, it was nothing to do with Adams. People just assumed it was, and the whole thing was cleared up not long after. And the people that tweeted hate to him made themselves look pretty stupid.[/quote]
[/quote]Cock[Y]

[quote user="morty"]And you seriously wonder why people have a problem with you here?[/quote]And you think no-one has a problem with you?  

This "argument" is about a tweet that is written clearly with the mind to respond to people who were interested in what he might be thinking about his having been given the number 20 shirt.   And that response?   "its just a number"  with no emotion attached either way.  My opinion is equally as valid as yours, but you  just can''t take that, can you?   Its not my problem, but just because one or two agree with you does not mean EVERYONE agrees with you  - as when you said "we all have it wrong".  Anyhow, there are one or two who agree with me on this thread, if you look hard enough.

All? 

ALL??   Are you really the spokesman for everybody on here?

I suggest not.

Do yourself a favour and stop posting to me. I rarely actually post to you, and when I reply to you I invariably regret it after a few posts.Seriously, go bother someone else.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]And you seriously wonder why people have a problem with you here?[/quote]And you think no-one has a problem with you?  

This "argument" is about a tweet that is written clearly with the mind to respond to people who were interested in what he might be thinking about his having been given the number 20 shirt.   And that response?   "its just a number"  with no emotion attached either way.  [/quote]Now this is interesting.  The full sentence is "Guess it''s just a number", not "it''s just a number."  The word "Guess" matters hugely to how you interpret the meaning of what RvW was saying as this is the word that I, and possibly others, believes carries the disappointment.If you are so confident in your interpretation then why are you selectively quoting from RvW''s tweet?

[quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.[/quote]Exactly.   But maybe you should.  You still can''t take someone answering you back with a cohesive argument without resorting to "c*ck" language, claiming to speak for "all" posters  as in     "No, we all have it wrong, Lakey is the only one who is right."   Are you really that insecure? 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Nobody cares Lakey.[/quote]Exactly.   But maybe you should.  You still can''t take someone answering you back with a cohesive argument without resorting to "c*ck" language, claiming to speak for "all" posters  as in     "No, we all have it wrong, Lakey is the only one who is right."   Are you really that insecure? 

[/quote]Read my last post.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wasn''t aware of the Gutierrez/Adams tweet fiasco but this appears to show Adams was rightly pissed off about it:[/quote]Gutierrez later claimed that he was talking about a situation with an Argentinian club.Depends if you believe, and how you want to interpret what players tweet I guess[:)]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Now this is interesting.  The full sentence is "Guess it''s just a number", not "it''s just a number."  The word "Guess" matters hugely to how you interpret the meaning of what RvW was saying as this is the word that I, and possibly others, believes carries the disappointment.If you are so confident in your interpretation then why are you selectively quoting from RvW''s tweet? [/quote] Look back in the thread....[quote user="lake district canary"]"Yes, I have been given number 20

I guess it''s just a number"
[/quote]

Do I have to quote everything in full every time....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Now this is interesting.  The full sentence is "Guess it''s just a number", not "it''s just a number."  The word "Guess" matters hugely to how you interpret the meaning of what RvW was saying as this is the word that I, and possibly others, believes carries the disappointment.If you are so confident in your interpretation then why are you selectively quoting from RvW''s tweet? [/quote] Look back in the thread....[quote user="lake district canary"]"Yes, I have been given number 20

[/quote]

Do I have to quote everything in full every time....[/quote]Yes, because when you say[quote user="lake district canary"]This "argument" is about a tweet

that is written clearly with the mind to respond to people who were

interested in what he might be thinking about his having been given the

number 20 shirt.   And that response?   "its just a number"  with no

emotion attached either way.  [/quote]then you are selectively quoting to fit your argument, rather than discussing what was actually said.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"] Look back in the thread...."Yes, I have been given number 20

Do I have to quote everything in full every time....[/quote]Yes, because when you say[quote user="lake district canary"]This "argument" is about a tweet

emotion attached either way.[/quote]then you are selectively quoting to fit your argument, rather than discussing what was actually said.[/quote]

Ok.  But to me "I guess" added to the beginning doesn''t make any difference to the meaning of the text.   "I guess" is just a colloquialism.  Means nothing - unless you want to read something into it.........

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wasn''t aware of the Gutierrez/Adams tweet fiasco but this appears to show Adams was rightly pissed off about it:[/quote]Gutierrez later claimed that he was talking about a situation with an Argentinian club.Depends if you believe, and how you want to interpret what players tweet I guess[:)][/quote]
You''re the only one who has seen this claim by Gutierrez. Are you sure you didn''t imagine it? It''s strange you can''t provide a link. In any case it''s very obvious to everyone that he was talking about Adams. Or are you so gullible you think it''s a coincidence that he tweeted right after the Chelsea game and also made a reference to Mourinho? Get a grip man, you''re living in your own fantasy land.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"] Look back in the thread...."Yes, I have been given number 20

emotion attached either way.[/quote]then you are selectively quoting to fit your argument, rather than discussing what was actually said.[/quote]

Ok.  But to me "I guess" added to the beginning doesn''t make any difference to the meaning of the text.   "I guess" is just a colloquialism.  Means nothing - unless you want to read something into it.........

[/quote]Fine if that''s your view, but I don''t think you''ll find many people who think"Yes, I have been given number 20

has the same literal meaning as"Yes, I have been given number 20 it''s just a number"The first sounds unsure and slightly disappointed, the second sounds confident and "yeah, so what".Of course, none of us can know for certain what the feeling behind the tweet was, but I don''t agree that "I guess" is a colloquialism that means nothing.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wasn''t aware of the Gutierrez/Adams tweet fiasco but this appears to show Adams was rightly pissed off about it:[/quote]Gutierrez later claimed that he was talking about a situation with an Argentinian club.Depends if you believe, and how you want to interpret what players tweet I guess[:)][/quote]
You''re the only one who has seen this claim by Gutierrez. Are you sure you didn''t imagine it? It''s strange you can''t provide a link. In any case it''s very obvious to everyone that he was talking about Adams. Or are you so gullible you think it''s a coincidence that he tweeted right after the Chelsea game and also made a reference to Mourinho? Get a grip man, you''re living in your own fantasy land.
[/quote]I couldn''t give a flying fig what you think.