Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Is our CEO a busted flush?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]It''s almost like Neil Doncaster never happened. Be careful what you wish for...[/quote][Y]

Why are some posters so fixated on the pre-season tour to Italy, its as if they think that the club should have predicted that the opposition would pull out of the fixtures, there really is no fault or blame here, but I guess some people get off on beating the club with a big stick rather than taking a measured view......... 

The negativity has been building up in pre-season because there hasn''t been a lot going on and when this broke, and sorry to be crude here, but they shot their load too soon.

They couldn''t hold it in any longer and... Boom goes the dynamite.

It''s ok doom-mongers, it''s a common problem (it would seem) and I''m here to try and help you through it.

if it was a spoof then I will happily put my hands up and say I was caught out good and properyes it was late at night etcbut still caught like a good ''un

The only concerns I have at the moment is if a key player such as Hooper goes.

The other thing that i''m not sure of is Adams, I don''t know if he''s going to be good or bad, whereas if we got a proper manager in, at least I know we''d be right up there. Although I don''t understand why this decision was taken, I also realise our CEO is paid to make these crucial decisions; a man who works at the club and sees how people work within it.

(also on point to the OP, we didn''t undersell Snodders, I think everyone can see that)

I''m a great fan of DM and I am happy to lay lots of our recent success at his door. Equally I now think that we are in a place where his judgment will be measured by the success of the next few months. I am nervous in the extreme about our lack of experience going into the season , and hope that those that should know better, actually do, and that we are not simply taking a cost effective route. The gamble of a manager who has yet to win a professional match puts us in a rather unusual position. We have been fed some cobblers (eg scouring Europe) which not all of us are overly happy with.

I''m no expert but, based on the lack of precedent in championship,  it seems either brilliant or crazy to put your former Youth Team manager in charge of a season where you seek promotion from one of the most competitive leagues in the world . We will see which.

Much will be learned when we play the binners four games in. A rookie management team against a "been there, done that" management team. In my experience there is nothing that gets the good folk of Norfolk more agitated than being beaten by that lot down the A140, and if that happens I think we might see a change in the ether . I keep reading that ITFC have huge debts, poor players, sinking gates , but unless they change the Laws of Association Football between now and the middle of august we wont actually get a two goal head start.

Hopefully we will smash the barstewards and life in Suffolk for us yellows will be sweet.