Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Don't do it Fraser!

Celtic have turned down a bid from Southampton for the Big Fella.

Fraser? You know who is the Goalkeeping Coach there, don''t you? You know what happens to potential England careers when he gets hold of you..................

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Celtic have turned down a bid from Southampton for the Big Fella.

Fraser? You know who is the Goalkeeping Coach there, don''t you? You know what happens to potential England careers when he gets hold of you..................[/quote]Or I would rather he go there, as its one team less that could be interested in Ruddy?

Totally agree Morty, but I don''t know if you are aware that the following conversation may (or may not) have taken place;

Southampton : "Welcome Dave (Watson), we haven''t got much, English wise, to offer you in the Goalkeeping Dept, so who would you like to work with, if you want to keep your England job?"

DW: "Well I cocked up with John Ruddy last year, as Woy didn''t pick him, Ben Foster is worse than the Hokey Cokey when it comes to wanting to be in the Squad, so if you want my recommendation as to who would be the best to work with , I''d love to work with Fraser"

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Totally agree Morty, but I don''t know if you are aware that the following conversation may (or may not) have taken place;

Southampton : "Welcome Dave (Watson), we haven''t got much, English wise, to offer you in the Goalkeeping Dept, so who would you like to work with, if you want to keep your England job?"

DW: "Well I cocked up with John Ruddy last year, as Woy didn''t pick him, Ben Foster is worse than the Hokey Cokey when it comes to wanting to be in the Squad, so if you want my recommendation as to who would be the best to work with , I''d love to work with Fraser"[/quote]

Southampton:- we''re doooomed I tell ye, we''re dooomed.

Maybe Watson rates Fraser more highly and he has advised them to go for him? Kind of fits with what happened with the world cup squad I''m sure he would have offered some sort of advice to Hodgson as well. Still good news for us.

That''s what I was getting at YB

GM, please don''t turn this thread into something to moan about the Club or it''s history. It''s just a bit of light hearted stuff, nothing more