Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Soodgrass already worth six points

40 in a 30 zone is one of my big hates. It''s not hard to control a car at that speed and it''s for the safety of pedestrians, it''s reckless to the extreme, all it takes is for a kid to shoot out between parked cars and bang, dead kid because you had to go a little faster.

Saying that, getting caught for going 67 56 or just something slightly over the limit on main roads by entrapment off...i mean traffic officers is a b1tch!

Darth Catbeard wrote the following post at 22/07/2014 9:59 PM:

40 in a 30 zone is one of my big hates. It''s not hard to control a car at that speed and it''s for the safety of pedestrians, it''s reckless to the extreme, all it takes is for a kid to shoot out between parked cars and bang, dead kid because you had to go a little faster.

-------------------------------------------------

Going slow is pretty boring tbh though. Live life in the fast lane I say.

What I don''t understand is why he didn''t give the Police his details.

Did he think that an unintelligible Sweatie, with half a beard, would not stand out in our fine County, and he would merge into the background? Or the fact that he runs around staring at the floor (he would never get caught on CCTV), not looking up, would mean no one would recognise him?

Plus the fact they had his registration number...

Not giving police his details means that he didn''t reply to a letter to name the driver after being caught on speed camera, doesn''t mean he was stopped for speeding and refused to give an actual police officer his details.I just looked at Wilderness Road in Costessey.... pretty obvious which one of the houses on the street belongs to the Premier League footballer, one is bloody massive and the rest are normal houses.