Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Away points for the binners

MortyYou are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this oneYes [Y]jas

i must admit i was suprised Morty when you said it originally. the

old bill would never allow "general sale" for a game like this..

halfwits with no interest in either team would buy purely to cause

trouble.MortyYou could almost say the same about Wolves, not the nicest place to go!

Get it wrong,........Blame "source"........... Make foolish remark to try and save some face.[:$]   

[quote user="Jenkins"]MortyYou are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this oneYes [Y]jas

trouble.MortyYou could almost say the same about Wolves, not the nicest place to go!

Get it wrong,........Blame "source"........... Make foolish remark to try and save some face.[:$]   [/quote]I don''t have to save any face at all, I said from the outset it could be right, it could be wrong.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Then just politely admit you were wrong old man, why slope the shoulders?   [;)][/quote]Just go and read my posts again, and all will become clear.Do you ever wonder why people get called cocks here?

[quote user="Jenkins"]Not at all, but I do wonder about people who feel the need to do it? [*-)]    [/quote]Read the last few posts back, the clues are all there.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Jenkins"]MortyYou are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this oneYes [Y]jas

Get it wrong,........Blame "source"........... Make foolish remark to try and save some face.[:$]   [/quote]I don''t have to save any face at all, I said from the outset it could be right, it could be wrong.

[/quote]Jenkins posts his reply INSIDE the quote just as Pt Frazer did on my posthow odd....

..........or not !

click here(at 5.54pm)