Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Away points for the binners

They aren''t using the points system for this match, they are just going on general sale.

[quote user="Lowestoft canary"]We must be getting a Huge allocation if they are going straight to general sale[/quote]Not sure, but yeah, that would fit.

Which brings me onto another point that gets on my tits. We give them our lovely Jarrold stand which by the way they try to wreck and we get in return that crappy old stand.

We should get half price tickets

[quote user="Lowestoft canary"]We should get half price tickets[/quote]I would have thought you get half price tickets anyway Waveney. [:D]

They aren''t using the points system for this match, they are just going on general sale.

How do you know this? I''m not picking holes, just curious to know exactly what you have heard?

[quote user="Lowestoft canary"]Serious thread lappinitup. Getting a ticket for the binner game is no laughing matter 👍👍👍[/quote]But its your home ground, thought it would have been more like "spot the fan" in your ground

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]They aren''t using the points system for this match, they are just going on general sale.

How do you know this? I''m not picking holes, just curious to know exactly what you have heard?[/quote]Just something I heard, thats all. Theres no drama or reliable source. If it turns out to be correct then I heard right, if it doesn''t, I didn''t.But in true pinkun style, my source cannot be revealed[;)]

It is weird to look on their site and see plenty of Ipswich fans convinced the game won''t sell out. Bit of a shame really.

[quote user="king canary"]It is weird to look on their site and see plenty of Ipswich fans convinced the game won''t sell out. Bit of a shame really.[/quote]I''m not going to get into a City1st-esque Ipswich bash, but it it really is indicative of how poor a state they are in when they don''t think they will sell out their biggest game in about 3 years.

Looks encouraging though, a real bumper following of Yellas with the added bonus of not being at 9am on a Sunday.

Hopefully this might prompt the club into sorting out some Football Special trains down from HQ?

As has been mentioned, it''s their biggest game since the last time we went there and surely reason enough to stick another star on their shirt if we help them sell out.

Morty I think you are getting confused with the Wolves game which goes on general sale at 9am Wednesday 23rd. No mention as yet of the Scum game on the official site.

I would be amazed if  they upped our allocation and the points system did not come into play. Remember Suffolk Plod did not want this fixture played on a Saturday in the first place but now Sky have forced their hand so I imagine if the Scum hand us another wad of tickets they will be most unhappy and not agree to it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Morty I think you are getting confused with the Wolves game which goes on general sale at 9am Wednesday 23rd. No mention as yet of the Scum game on the official site.

I would be amazed if  they upped our allocation and the points system did not come into play. Remember Suffolk Plod did not want this fixture played on a Saturday in the first place but now Sky have forced their hand so I imagine if the Scum hand us another wad of tickets they will be most unhappy and not agree to it.

[/quote]We''ll see I guess.Like I say, its not rock solid info, I''m not calling it gospel.

"initially only fans who had purchased tickets,

season tickets or memberships from the club in their own name or with

their customer number within the last three years were permitted to buy

tickets as Town sought to prevent visiting supporters from attempting to

buy seats in home stands for the derby, which kicks-off at 12.15pm and

is live on Sky.

However, after a flood of calls to the ticket office, the Blues have extended that limit to 10 years."So poorman road is to be filled up with those who have not bought a ticket in the last three years.........and why particularly now ?

their wealthy neighbours are paying a visitthat''s why

it is suggested that the paupers may not sell their allocation

How about the Ip5w1ch fans sit in the away end at Portaloo?

They probably wouldn''t fill it, but then there''d be enough space for us. I''m sure we''d fill the rest of the ground if we tried hard enough.

If they did manage to sell out their stand, then it should be a capacity crowd to help fill Marcus'' wallet up a bit more.

They are rightly concerned, it''s entirely reasonable to think that many of these seats won''t have been used since out last visit.

Ipswich Crazy just loves a ''Dirty Protest'' of a Saturday afternoon, all on his own, in his special place.

I work with a scummer who has looked on their ticket website and it shows us having twice the area they would usually give away fans so guess it will be a good day!

OTBC

there were plenty of us scattered about the rest of the ground in 2011perhaps our fans could organise a blanket collection or something to help them out

could naughty City fans refrain from registering here so as to be able to buy tickets for their ''cup final''it is totally wrongand more so if you have an IP postcode, or know somebody who hasbinners v CITY

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]You are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this one[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

You are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this one[Y]
[/quote]

i must admit i was suprised Morty when you said it originally. the old bill would never allow "general sale" for a game like this.. halfwits with no interest in either team would buy purely to cause trouble.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]You are correct Mr T, my source let me down on this one[Y][/quote]

i must admit i was suprised Morty when you said it originally. the old bill would never allow "general sale" for a game like this.. halfwits with no interest in either team would buy purely to cause trouble.

[/quote]You could almost say the same about Wolves, not the nicest place to go!