Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Fer bid rejected

If i was Fer anyone below Southampton from last season and i wouldn''t even consider it. He would only end up in another relegation scrap and i honestly think he would fit in well in a club just below the top four finishers last season.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Thanks for your reply Your Mother, I will address each of your points individually.1: "There is a print version of the West London Sport is there?" - There hasn''t been a ''print version'' of the Pink''un for donkey''s years, unless you include a four page weekly pull out in the Evening News. So it''s not a newspaper then, you made it up. 2: I was somewhat surprised to see a title covering sport that I wasn''t aware of - enjoyed reading the papers on my commute. - Should get yourself a tablet mate, opens up a whole plethora of new media for you to peruse, and more environmentally friendly too. I work in IT, emphasis on work, so a tablet is of little use to me. Desktops, laptops and smartphones cover all my needs. Since I spend ridiculous amounts of time looking at a screen I chose not to in transit. But you carry on ignoring my question and attack me instead.3: Was the pinkun created in 2013 by a bunch of ex BBC guys?If you are attempting to question the credibility and integrity of the publication, then does telling us that it was created by a group of former BBC journalists support such an argument? That would seem to be something which would support its credibility? No, actually it''s your credibility that I''m addressing.4: Evening Standard, Metro have greater claims to serve "most" QPR fansAnd neither of them are anything like the Pink''Un, those would be their equivalent of the Eastern Daily Press?  Readership of both papers is still greater than WestLondonSport, the comparison with pink un is your obsession not mine. 5: and "A Kick Up The R''s" is used by two [ok, the only two] QPR fans I know.Well this QPR fan was familiar enough when sharing this article to refer to the author David McIntyre as ''Dave Mac'': http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=73440&sid=d0572fdb1f5a6c57bc778966a93808e5 - So I don''t think QPR fans are as unfamiliar with the source, or the author, as you are making out. I''m not making out anybody is unfamiliar with Dave Mac.Seems he is quite an authority on QPR judging by his twitter https://twitter.com/davidmcintyre76 Good for him. Perhaps he can get a quote from the club - he didn''t. Un-named source - nope. Maybe he should appeal to a higher authority.Where he claims that Harry Redknapp called him the "worst journalist ever". No, that''s you mis-reading it: he says on his twitter feed an ex QPR manager said that. Harry Redknapp is still there, for the time being.[/quote]Ignoring the tripe in your last paragraph, because you couldn''t be more wrong and clearly don''t know me.So, to my original question. You are going to great lengths (for a messageboard) to try to give this credibility - why, what are you up to?

Well I''m not Fer''s agent or Harry Redknapp, if that is what you are suggesting.  The Pink''un have published this rumour on their homepage now, using West London Sport as the source, so direct your argument at them if you think that sharing it is sinister.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]"Was the pinkun created in 2013 by a bunch of ex BBC guys?"And I''ve just found out that WestLondonSport was created in 2011, so sounds like it is actually your credibility as a source which must be called into question. His linkedin shows that he has been a local sports journalist and he has been covering QPR for 15 years! And you think he is less credible than Lakey or Waghorn why? Should have consulted your two QPR mates before posting. [/quote]You can call this a draw if you want. WhoIs domain registration was indeed 2011. The website copyright states 2013. On the About Us page your mate Dave Mac says "last year" without being specific about it. If you had created a company and bought the corresponding domain you too might have spent some time developing it before launching. So 2011/12/13? Drop him a line and ask.For the record, I don''t think journalism as a profession has much credibility and football journalists, well, don''t make me laugh. And then there is you.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Well I''m not Fer''s agent or Harry Redknapp, if that is what you are suggesting.  The Pink''un have published this rumour on their homepage now, using West London Sport as the source, so direct your argument at them if you think that sharing it is sinister. [/quote]So are you linked with WestLondonSport? Sinister is very dramatic - of all the rumours, I wanted to know why you were 5+posts keen to push this one.

"You can call this a draw if you want. WhoIs domain registration was

indeed 2011. The website copyright states 2013"
We could call it a draw, or I could just link to a three year old article on their site: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/deal-close-for-qpr-defender

All I say is how much is promotion worth to us? ..........................

us ?the club you hatethe club who you accuse one of it''s owners of stealing from that clubclaim that a board member is a convicted class A userand told us all that you would '' be outta here'' if they appointed Adamsand have never been to the ground even !

and you talk of us ! ! !

[quote user="City1st"]us ?

the club you hate

the club who you accuse one of it''s owners of stealing from that club

claim that a board member is a convicted class A user

and told us all that you would '' be outta here'' if they appointed Adams

and have never been to the ground even !

and you talk of us ! ! !

[/quote]

How about shutting the fuck up for once,you gobshite!!!!

My reference to that scene wasn''t clear, but thanks Mr Brownstone for the link. Sadly I think you think I haven''t the legs to stand on...Let''s tally upWrong about it being a paper GsM 0 YM 1Wrong about "Worst journalist quote" GsM 0 YM 2Wrong about age of website GsM1 YM2GsM loses his own strawman arguments GsM1 YM5 [how did you manage to do that haha]Your mate didn''t quote rent-a-quote Redknapp. GsM1 YM6Managed to find a thread on another forum linking to same source [disallowed goal] GsM1 YM6Wasting time on transfer rumours MATCH ABANDONEDYou call me a dinosaur then refer to "hyperlink". You make stuff up about me and the source and then claim it''s my credibility in question.Grants Moustache is Chicken Little. It''s like playing chess with a pigeon - you''re only going to sh_it over the board so why bother.

I am happy to play your pathetic "win", "lose", "draw" game if you want, you sad pillock. You asked me who I am, and what interest I have in West London Sports.Now let me ask you, what interest do you have in this thread, why has it touched a nerve with you? "Wrong about it being a paper" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_newspaper"Wrong about age of website" (Gsm 2 YM 1)"http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/deal-close-for-qpr-defender "Your mate didn''t quote rent-a-quote Redknapp" (void)You have already said that, you dimwit.But I''ll let you "win" anyway, just seems like the right thing to do when faced with somebody who has an obvious mental handicap.

I don''t really think anything either way You Mother. Your comment just reminded me of that scene as I watched it the other day after their live gig.

Thought it might lighten the mood a bit, appears I was a little off the mark.

I''ll leave you gentlemen to your point scoring about a publication no one has ever hear of.

As you were.

"So it''s not a newspaper then, you made it up"Online shop, online magazine, online bank, online dating, online estate agents, online university, online radio, online newspaper. Is it really that difficult to comprehend? "No, actually it''s your credibility that I''m addressing"And I''m beginning to question yours, because all I have done is share a transfer rumour and made the assertion that the source looks pretty credible, and then had you take exception to that and attack me. It seems that you are heavily invested in this somehow, and being such a infrequent poster who has suddenly decided to get active on this thread, I wonder whether you may have an interest in this business yourself or have reason to dislike the source? "Readership of both papers is still greater than WestLondonSport, the comparison with pink un is your obsession not mine"I followed up my "local rag" comment by clarifying with "basically their version of the pink un", we have since ascertained that the journalist is a dedicated journalist for QPR and well known, so seems a fair comparison. You are choosing to ignore that follow up for some reason. "Good for him. Perhaps he can get a quote from the club - he didn''t. Un-named source"Well often naming your source is a fast way to lose that source, you seem like you possess enough brain cells to know that already - perhaps not?

Nothing to see full of attention seeking forum heroes/morons pick your poison

lets move on