Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

NA belief

Of course we all know the games have been dreadful, but from watching the videos and reading insights on here, it seems there''s a group effort and everyone''s striving for that one goal promotion, so far Adams has done alright just needs to pick up a couple more transfers.

Proof is in the pudding. But remember we always do badly on the 1st game of the season, its what we do best. As long as we dont have another Colchester moment. Im reasonablly confident for this season, but thats more to do with our strong squad and not my belief in Adams. Time will tell whether hes ready to step up to first team management.

I know someone who had a chat with a player recently, and he said they are all buying into what he''s doing, and there is a real feel good factor around the club again.

I''m quietly confident that we''ll have a decent season. Like I''ve said before, I think we''ll be spending a few seasons in this league, but that''s not me being negative, I still think we will do well this season.

It''s going to be interesting and entertaining. More interesting and entertaining than scrapping for 40 points in the top division.

I am confident that Neil will do a good job for us.

My concern is that the way things are going we will be starting the season half baked.

Pre season is particularly important this year and i just dont think we are being prepared properly for a full on start in the Championship.

Just had a look at the 2010 pre season fixtures

Dereham

Stevenage

Dag & Redbridge

Newcastle

Lincoln

Everton

That looks like good prep for a season in the championship, I just cant see this one as preparing us anywhere near as well.

Jenkins wrote the following post at 24/07/2014 10:17 AM:

"Just had a look at the 2010 pre season fixtures

Dereham

Stevenage

Dag & Redbridge

Newcastle

Lincoln

Everton "

This year''s scheduled opponents would have been a tougher test as they are much better teams.

IMO, playing European teams adds interest for the players once they''ve been through the early ''conditioning'' matches. The USA trip last year was a big mistake, IMO.

Much as I like Adams, he has no pedigree. The FA youth cup run did not see us beating much heavyweight opposition, and last seasons results were disappointing.

He is however a genuine bloke, desperately wants to be Norwich manager and should be smart enough to learn from his mistakes. Appointing Holt was shrewd.

I hope he gets off to a flyer, so that he has plenty of goodwill in the bank when he makes some mistakes - which he will. Would love to see him take us up, but it''s a steep learning curve.

I am simply waiting for the first dozen or so games in the Championship to happen, as there is no way you can judge from pre-season how the team is going to perform......really no way.......that said, players having believe of course helps...