Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Who are you? Who are you?

It was discussed here yesterday :-http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3152025/ShowPost.aspxBut I believe that the club only acted on information given to them by the Italian club, obviously something was lost in translation.Hardly Norwich City''s fault.

Very naive if I may say so morty!This recent continuing catalogue of errors/ ''misunderstandings'' can no longer be excused. We are supposedly dealing with a professional organisation. This all smacks of inexperience and amatuerism in the extreme. Will very likely see much more of this as the season progresses sadly at that stage much more lasting damage will be inflicted!

[quote user="Derby Canary"]Very naive if I may say so morty!This recent continuing catalogue of errors/ ''misunderstandings'' can no longer be excused. We are supposedly dealing with a professional organisation. This all smacks of inexperience and amatuerism in the extreme. Will very likely see much more of this as the season progresses sadly at that stage much more lasting damage will be inflicted![/quote]Ah of course, the club deliberately tried to pull the wool over our eyes by playing a load of random blokes, pretending they were a football team.Yeah, thats all totally plausible.

Not disputing what they did Morty. I''m more concerned that those responsible for the organisation failed to do their job properly and having been ''burnt once'' they seem no less likely to learn from their original error, piling on further embarrassment.We listen to our Chairman suggesting that he scoured Europe to identify ''the right man'' and finished up appointing his youth team Manager (best candidate?).The embarrassment has continued and as I have already said we now seem to have bodgers running our Club from ''root to branch''.

If I''m honest this just sounds like you are looking for a stick to beat the club with.A club cancelled a friendly, another one was hastily rearranged, they did the best they could when another club let them down.This really doesn''t reflect badly on Norwich City, unless you are specifically looking to make it so.

It does put a new slant on the traditional chant though, doesn''t it? We could claim this as our own.