Hello everybody.

This is a new thread created to talk about Norwich City.

It is open for all members except Morty, Wiz, City 1st and all the other abusive noobs who are only interested in petty arguments.

Hopefully we''ll be able to talk some Norwich City and football here.

Enjoy!

(now what should we talk about first?)

[quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]Hello everybody.

This is a new thread created to talk about Norwich City.

It is open for all members except Morty, Wiz, City 1st and all the other abusive noobs who are only interested in petty arguments.

Hopefully we''ll be able to talk some Norwich City and football here.

Enjoy!

(now what should we talk about first?)[/quote]I''ve been insulted by a trolla sort of badge of honour, I suppose

If people just got on with talking about football instead of talking about talking about football, more people would be talking about football.

It''s not difficult.

So as to not be a hypocrite- the Italian tour is farcical though not entirely our fault, I would add though that it does make us look incompetent in a time post-Hughton where we really need to look competent and back in control of the situation.

Contracts are signed prior to the friendlies I can only assume we didn''t do this and got the resultant outcome.

Only the 2 clubs in disarray Leeds and us have had friendlies cancelled. We really are in the shit

Waveney Canary wrote the following post at 25/07/2014 1:05 PM:

"We really are in the * "

Not WE, just YOU, you''re full of it and you talk it.

I use farce not to beat or to blame the club. It is just that it looks like a joke on the exterior. Not saying it is in any way the club''s fault but to blindly insist it isn''t is as deluded as insisting it is. Either way it is a blow to our preparation, though we have no way of knowing how damaging it will be.

(Not that you were doing either of the above NWC)

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Contracts are signed prior to the friendlies I can only assume we didn''t do this and got the resultant outcome.

Only the 2 clubs in disarray Leeds and us have had friendlies cancelled. We really are in the shit[/quote]

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TWTD.gif

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Waveney Canary wrote the following post at 25/07/2014 1:05 PM:

"We really are in the * "

Not WE, just YOU, you''re full of it and you talk it.[/quote]

We will know in a few weeks time would love to see some evidence that can point to a successful season ahead.

A manager who can''t manage and has the worst record in prem league history. A team who couldn''t hit a cows arse with a bango and a farce going on off the field.

Please enlighten me with the causes of optimism

Regardless of where the blame lies for the tour the real worry is how much it will effect our preparation.

It''s about building stamina, fitness and match sharpness. How much of that have we lost due to this mess up? Hopefully not that much as the three remaining games are more of a test.

We''ll lose or draw tonight and it will be because we didn''t play a second string Italian team. As a result we will be league one bound and the usual "greatful dead" concert will begin. Neil will be hung drawn and quartered, McNally will be put in stocks and Doris the tea lady will be strapped to the back of a horse drawn carriage and dragged through the streets of Norwich for her part in the greatest defeat in Norwich city history.

And while all around us are making noises akin to a family of ferrets in a smoothie maker the players and analysis team will review the game full and learn from te experience, regardless of the result.

When these people talk all I hear is "blahblahblah yakety shmackety Cody McDonald"

The season clearly needs to start sooner or later.

For the record, those members named actually contribute a lot more to this board in terms of entertainment, controversial views and stimulating debate about our football club than the majority of other posters.......oh and they also have strong opinions, nothing wrong with that.........its just that others choose to have a go at them and cause arguments (well most of the time anyway).....so, if you dont like them, then it is clearly time for YOU to move on.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]The season clearly needs to start sooner or later.

For the record, those members named actually contribute a lot more to this board in terms of entertainment, controversial views and stimulating debate about our football club than the majority of other posters.......oh and they also have strong opinions, nothing wrong with that.........its just that others choose to have a go at them and cause arguments (well most of the time anyway).....so, if you dont like them, then it is clearly time for YOU to move on.[/quote]Thanks for that, I''m glad at least someone recognises this.

You are welcome Morty. Thing is we don''t always agree, you have I am sure had a dig at me too, but that doesnt mean I then go and slag you off and try and cause an argument.....it''s all part of this board and why I am now a regular poster I guess.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]You are welcome Morty. Thing is we don''t always agree, you have I am sure had a dig at me too, but that doesnt mean I then go and slag you off and try and cause an argument.....it''s all part of this board and why I am now a regular poster I guess.[/quote]

Plastic