Sign in to follow this  
flake district canary

Wolverhampton Wanderers

[quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]If I buy online and I choose ''collect'', does that mean from Molineux on the day or from the NCFC ticket office? Does anybody know?[/quote]From the NCFC ticket office.Wouldn''t it have been easier to just get them posted to your house?

[quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]I''m up at the Carra at lunchtime.....[/quote]Don''t be surprised if they aren''t ready for collection by then, they are pretty busy in there today.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Ticket office seems very quiet i just got straight through on the phone to my surprise ....[/quote]There was a bit of a queue when I was there, not massive though. Buying the tickets seemed to take ages, they have some new coach miles scheme that the guy had to explain, and print out stuff for.He did say though that the allocation is huge, and they don''t expect to sell them all.

[quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]If I buy online and I choose ''collect'', does that mean from Molineux on the day or from the NCFC ticket office? Does anybody know?[/quote]

Molineux on the day.

[quote user="Yarmy Charlie"][quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]If I buy online and I choose ''collect'', does that mean from Molineux on the day or from the NCFC ticket office? Does anybody know?[/quote] Molineux on the day.[/quote]

no it doesn''t....

I think it depends when you want to collect it. On the occasions I saw our away games I always collected the tickets at the away clubs'' ticket office, and as I learned, the tickets were delivered by the Club Coach. Which probably means that if you are at Carra to collect before the coach departs you can do it, but it can be done at the other end.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]I think it depends when you want to collect it. On the occasions I saw our away games I always collected the tickets at the away clubs'' ticket office, and as I learned, the tickets were delivered by the Club Coach. Which probably means that if you are at Carra to collect before the coach departs you can do it, but it can be done at the other end.[/quote]It depends when you order the tickets, if you buy them just days before the match, and it would be too late to post them, and you can''t get to Carrow road, then you can pick them up at the away ground.

If you choose "collect" then they won''t be posted to you whenever you ordered them. If it''s not out of your way to collect them from Carrow Road then that''s fine, otherwise you can get them from the away ground an hour before kick off, as you''re going to be there anyway.

[quote user="Greeeeen Aaaaaarmy"]Has anyone any clarity on when the scum go on sale?[/quote]

When I went in this morning and bought 8 tickets for Wolves the young lady who served me said Scum go on sale next week with initially a fairly high points total needed before they drop down to the next band. However she would not say what the points total would start at.

[quote user="Yarmy Charlie"]If you choose "collect" then they won''t be posted to you whenever you ordered them. If it''s not out of your way to collect them from Carrow Road then that''s fine, otherwise you can get them from the away ground an hour before kick off, as you''re going to be there anyway.[/quote]

don''t think it works like that.

the Wolves allocation is posted to Norwich, they then sell the tickets through the usual channels.

any unsold are returned to Wolves.. I''ve been away a few times and never have i heard anyone having to collect their tickets from the away box office.

[quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]I telephoned Norwich City and was told I could collect them from The Carra at the end of next week, along with my new shiny away shirt.[/quote]They weren''t ready to collect yesterday lunchtime then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]I telephoned Norwich City and was told I could collect them from The Carra at the end of next week, along with my new shiny away shirt.[/quote]

They weren''t ready to collect yesterday lunchtime then?
[/quote]

Obviously the pile of tickets on the counter being sold by the young blonde lady were not good enough for Waveney but only the likes of you and me Morty.[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Yarmy Charlie"]If you choose "collect" then they won''t be posted to you whenever you ordered them. If it''s not out of your way to collect them from Carrow Road then that''s fine, otherwise you can get them from the away ground an hour before kick off, as you''re going to be there anyway.[/quote]

the Wolves allocation is posted to Norwich, they then sell the tickets through the usual channels.

any unsold are returned to Wolves.. I''ve been away a few times and never have i heard anyone having to collect their tickets from the away box office.

[/quote]

When we went to The City Ground last time in the Championship we had to queue and get our tickets at The City Ground but I think that was actually paying on the gate rather than ordering from the club and having to collect there.

I would imagine though, the club have a certain amount of time to sell the away tickets, they then get returned to the owning club and if people order them after this, they would have to collect them from their ground.

Bought mine yesterday online, but since I was at work I did it quickly and didn''t notice the "collect" option. Does anyone know what the default is - post or collect? Living near Derby I don''t really fancy popping down to Carrow Raod to pick them up.

Forget it, just looked at the confirmation email and it says "post."Research first, THEN post! [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NOT Waveney Canary"]I telephoned Norwich City and was told I could collect them from The Carra at the end of next week, along with my new shiny away shirt.[/quote]

They weren''t ready to collect yesterday lunchtime then?
[/quote]

Obviously the pile of tickets on the counter being sold by the young blonde lady were not good enough for Waveney but only the likes of you and me Morty.[;)]

[/quote]

Be fair Tilly, youngsters can get all tongue-tied when confronted by young blonde ladies whereas us seasoned men-of-the-world.........[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Greeeeen Aaaaaarmy"]Has anyone any clarity on when the scum go on sale?[/quote]

When I went in this morning and bought 8 tickets for Wolves the young lady who served me said Scum go on sale next week with initially a fairly high points total needed before they drop down to the next band. However she would not say what the points total would start at.

[/quote]

What this means is that he was so mesmerised by Miss Lushbody that instead of buying just the one ticket he ended up going back again seven times....[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What this means is that he was so mesmerised by Miss Lushbody that instead of buying just the one ticket he ended up going back again seven times....[:D]

[/quote]

You may well make a joke out of it Graham but I did initially buy seven and when I got outside on the car park realised I was one short so had to go back again. [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]I picked up two ticket at Cardiff when last in the championship - working in the midlands, found I could get off to see the game but it was fri morning when I phonedthey are ''put on the players bus'' and the driver hands them into their ticket office