Sign in to follow this  
pete

Priority Membership?

Last season the club introduced PM for £20 you got the opportunity to apply early for the limited seats available. Seemed acceptable for the Premier League.

Following relegation decided not to renew and apply for those on general sale. Just got two tickets for Watford

in Jarrold and plenty are available seems there are few PM''s out there.

McNally''s attempt to futher fleece the non Season Ticket holders seems to have faltered on relegation. There were over 5,000 PM''s last season I wonder how many there are this season.

Was quite happy with the previous membership scheme but not McNally apparently.

I paid my £20 and got the priority membership. I can only get to occasional home games so didn''t want to miss out on Watford and Blackburn. But yeah, there seemed to be plenty of tickets on Monday morning so maybe I didn''t need to bother!

What I find annoying is that Priority Members are ranked above Season Ticket holders in the queue for additional tickets so they also have to buy priority membership if they want to buy additional tickets.

Apart from Block H which is usually a block reserved for visiting fans there are a total of 53 seats available in the whole of the Jarrold Stand. It seems obvious that now Watford have no desire to attempt to take and sell Block H it has very recently been put on release to Norwich fans hence the large number of seats available in that block only.

Get your facts right Blk J is for away supporters and a couple of Blk H seats will be allocated if away club requests maximum availability. Seats 1 - 10 maybe, seats 11-15 will be closed off to create buffer between City supporters in Blk H. Available seats in Blk H were available on Monday for first sale i.e. any not taken by Season ticket holders.

It is unusual for so many seats to be available in the Jarrold certainly for first game of season. What is this crap about 53 seats.

Numskull.

You aren''t actually right, pete - tickets went on sale to s/t''s on Wednesday, the priority members get 2 extra days. The deciding factor in the number of tickets on sale to home supporters will always be how many the away side has taken, last year block H was rarely available but I imagine it will be for most matches this time out. It was one of the ''silver linings'' of relegation for my lads as they never had much chance to go last year.

Last year I went to around 8 games only failed to get into Jarrold Blk H on two occasions Everton and WBA. You weren''t really trying were you. If away fans take up max option only part of Blk H is ever given to away fans which is about 10 to 15 seats of the 40 rows, the rest of Blk H except for 5 seats are needed to segregate are available for home fans.

I know I have been there were you?

Unless we get off to a storming start I doubt there''ll be many games, other than those on Bank Holidays and probably against Ipswich where it will be necessary.

I get one because I have a relative abroad who likes to go when he''s in Norfolk and I sometimes take a disabled chap from a care home. To guarantee a disabled spot you need to get in sharpish.

[quote user="pete"]Get your facts right Blk J is for away supporters and a couple of Blk H seats will be allocated if away club requests maximum availability. Seats 1 - 10 maybe, seats 11-15 will be closed off to create buffer between City supporters in Blk H. Available seats in Blk H were available on Monday for first sale i.e. any not taken by Season ticket holders. It is unusual for so many seats to be available in the Jarrold certainly for first game of season. What is this crap about 53 seats. Numskull.[/quote]

If you can count just go to the club website and click on where you purchase tickets and look at seats available in blocks J,K,L,M,N and O of the Jarrold and you will find that at the time I posted only 53 seats in total were unsold. 

But we have contributed to the club coffers and will get priority on big games that will be in demand and any increase in demand should we be doing well

I''ve been a member since 1991 and will continue to do so unless I have enough non working Saturdays for a season ticket