Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Be honest.

How many league matches did you season ticket holders go to last season, or the season before, or the season before that?  Genuinely intrerested, as it would be good to know how many extra seats become available during the season for casual ticket buyers.   I have never had any problem getting a ticket for any match I have been able to come to at Carrow Rd, whether its through the club or privately.  So it seems to me that even though we have many season ticket holders, I do wonder how many of those ticket holder go to every match.....don''t get me wrong - everyone has reasons for not going and I''m not going to start casting aspersions, but am I right in thinking that there are quite a few people who don''t go to every home match - and is that the main reason there always seems to be enough tickets to satisfy demand? 

Newsflash: season ticket holders do not make up 100% of home attendance, and there are always tickets available for casuals and plastics.The reason you had no problem getting tickets last season is probably because people would rather take a cheese grater to their scrotum than suffer 90 minutes of Houghtonesque anti-football.[quote user="Lake District Canary"]Be honest.[/quote]I find you to be incredibly boring.

I go to all of them.

The answer to your supposed conundrum .. Is that the good hearted ST holders who are unable to attend ,, use the pathetic buy back scheme ,, which enables others to use their seat when it would have been left empty .

But then ,,, you would already know that ,,, so what was your " be honest " point ?

Who else senses a crappily laid elephant trap here?Joe Punter:  "Um, well I usually go to about 13 games and sell my seat back for the other 6."LDC: "How can people call me plastic when....."Blah blah blah100 pages laterBlah blah blahI joined this forum to defend the club, oooh look at me I''m like f*cking He Man from Castle Grayskull except Castle Grayskull is nearer Norwich than f*cking Cumbria, and I have many superpowers including Patronisation and the Ability To Always Have The Last Word In Any Argument as well as Ultimate Invincibility so I am never wrong about anything, even obvious factual f*cking errors, and I''m here because this forum is full of m*therf*ckers who keep slating the club and I''m not having it oh sh*t no sir, I''m like Charles Bronson and Vin Diesel and that other f*ckwit Jason Statham, all mashed up and online in the form of words and if you take me on then believe me you m*therf*cker I will bore you to death, you and all the other posters on this forum.  Collateral damage is not important to me, it''s important that truth - a concept ONLY I CAN SEE AND UNDERSTAND - is upheld and my god I WILL WEAR MY FINGERS DOWN TO THE BONE POSTING ABOUT THAT UNTIL EVERYBODY''S EYES ARE BLEEDING

LolzGot to go, Tulisa''s turned up

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Who else senses a crappily laid elephant trap here?Joe Punter:  "Um, well I usually go to about 13 games and sell my seat back for the other 6."LDC: "How can people call me plastic when....."Blah blah blah100 pages laterBlah blah blahI joined this forum to defend the club, oooh look at me I''m like f*cking He Man from Castle Grayskull except Castle Grayskull is nearer Norwich than f*cking Cumbria, and I have many superpowers including Patronisation and the Ability To Always Have The Last Word In Any Argument as well as Ultimate Invincibility so I am never wrong about anything, even obvious factual f*cking errors, and I''m here because this forum is full of m*therf*ckers who keep slating the club and I''m not having it oh sh*t no sir, I''m like Charles Bronson and Vin Diesel and that other f*ckwit Jason Statham, all mashed up and online in the form of words and if you take me on then believe me you m*therf*cker I will bore you to death, you and all the other posters on this forum.  Collateral damage is not important to me, it''s important that truth - a concept ONLY I CAN SEE AND UNDERSTAND - is upheld and my god I WILL WEAR MY FINGERS DOWN TO THE BONE POSTING ABOUT THAT UNTIL EVERYBODY''S EYES ARE BLEEDING

LolzGot to go, Tulisa''s turned up[/quote]

That was what I meant to say :))

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Who else senses a crappily laid elephant trap here?Joe Punter:  "Um, well I usually go to about 13 games and sell my seat back for the other 6."LDC: "How can people call me plastic when....."Blah blah blah100 pages laterBlah blah blahI joined this forum to defend the club, oooh look at me I''m like f*cking He Man from Castle Grayskull except Castle Grayskull is nearer Norwich than f*cking Cumbria, and I have many superpowers including Patronisation and the Ability To Always Have The Last Word In Any Argument as well as Ultimate Invincibility so I am never wrong about anything, even obvious factual f*cking errors, and I''m here because this forum is full of m*therf*ckers who keep slating the club and I''m not having it oh sh*t no sir, I''m like Charles Bronson and Vin Diesel and that other f*ckwit Jason Statham, all mashed up and online in the form of words and if you take me on then believe me you m*therf*cker I will bore you to death, you and all the other posters on this forum.  Collateral damage is not important to me, it''s important that truth - a concept ONLY I CAN SEE AND UNDERSTAND - is upheld and my god I WILL WEAR MY FINGERS DOWN TO THE BONE POSTING ABOUT THAT UNTIL EVERYBODY''S EYES ARE BLEEDING

LolzGot to go, Tulisa''s turned up[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/f44314540.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/f44314540.gif[/IMG][/URL]

55 out of 57 in the last 3 seasons. Only missed 2 when in hospital.

A response of less than 500 words will suffice Lakey.

As a season ticket holder I think I''ve missed four or five games over the past two seasons - mainly due to family commitments - including becoming a dad in 2013. Rightly or wrongly I don''t use the buy back scheme, as give my dad first refusal. If he can''t make it, I''ve a few close mates who are Norwich fans, so I just drop them a text and they use my ticket if they fancy it. The point is it never goes to waste and never to a non-Norwich fan.

Maybe missed one in last three years cos I was ill, all the STH around me go to every league game, thats what you do.

My three season tickets are used every single game.When I am away I let a friend use mine.Never used the buy back system, its frankly not worth the bother.

Lovely jubbly. Should have expected it.  It was a genuine question. S*d you if you think it wasn''t.Thinking about how many seats are available for each match is something casuals have to do.   Sometimes I''ve had to get a ticket from another supporter when normal tickets are sold out - but have always managed to get one when I needed it.  Recently there have been people on here saying they have a season ticket but only go to a few matches because they live further away. 

Its a question, not a test of your virility.

LolzGot to go, Tulisa''s turned up[/quote]Best. Post. Ever.

Bor, I can sleep happy tonight, thanks to you :D

LDC, dont think ive missed a home game last 3 seasons. I think you''ll generally find the tickets you get are the ones reserved for casuals. Dont get me wrong ST holders do miss games but unfortunately the club make the buy back scheme such a terrible deal for ST holders - I think some casuals miss out because if this.

[quote user="hogesar"]Bor, I can sleep happy tonight, thanks to you :D

LDC, dont think ive missed a home game last 3 seasons. I think you''ll generally find the tickets you get are the ones reserved for casuals. Dont get me wrong ST holders do miss games but unfortunately the club make the buy back scheme such a terrible deal for ST holders - I think some casuals miss out because if this.[/quote]

Could be right. As far as I know, I''ve not had one from the buy back scheme - but would a casual know that anyway? A ticket from the club doesn''t have anything to tell you where its come from. 

I never used to sell my seat

if I couldn''t go it would either be empty or a friend would have a free ticket

saying that my brother has two seats one adult one child for legroom/ upgrading for a friend ect which I have used since giving mine up a few years back due time and new children damn them

[quote user="lake district canary"]How many league matches did....
[/quote]

...Wiz attend over the last how many years to claim to be a supporter is what you should be asking. I think you''ll find the answer is out in the ether and way back to the 1950s

...Wiz attend over the last how many years to claim to be a supporter is what you should be asking. I think you''ll find the answer is out in the ether and way back to the 1950s

I am assuming you have been diagnosed with some sort of mental disorder and you are self aware enough to realise you come across as creepy and completely barking mad?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

I am assuming you have been diagnosed with some sort of mental disorder and you are self aware enough to realise you come across as creepy and completely barking mad?[/quote]

Although it''s you, Waveney,as mad a shouting derelict, it is pretty much spot on.[:D]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Not missed a home game in 25 years[/quote]

Assuming as you live in halesworth that is Portman road?[/quote]

Only been twice to PR, once when we lost either 5 or 6 nil back in the sixties, if my memory is right we had so many injuries we struggled to get eleven out. The second was that magic Boxing Day when O''Neil banged that free kick in.

Seriously Canaryking, if you''ve been to every home game in the last 25 years that must be some sort of record.

I doff my cap to you sir.

This really shouldn''t be slipping down the page, it contains probably the post of the century by Bor[:D]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Who else senses a crappily laid elephant trap here?Joe Punter:  "Um, well I usually go to about 13 games and sell my seat back for the other 6."LDC: "How can people call me plastic when....."Blah blah blah100 pages laterBlah blah blahI joined this forum to defend the club, oooh look at me I''m like f*cking He Man from Castle Grayskull except Castle Grayskull is nearer Norwich than f*cking Cumbria, and I have many superpowers including Patronisation and the Ability To Always Have The Last Word In Any Argument as well as Ultimate Invincibility so I am never wrong about anything, even obvious factual f*cking errors, and I''m here because this forum is full of m*therf*ckers who keep slating the club and I''m not having it oh sh*t no sir, I''m like Charles Bronson and Vin Diesel and that other f*ckwit Jason Statham, all mashed up and online in the form of words and if you take me on then believe me you m*therf*cker I will bore you to death, you and all the other posters on this forum.  Collateral damage is not important to me, it''s important that truth - a concept ONLY I CAN SEE AND UNDERSTAND - is upheld and my god I WILL WEAR MY FINGERS DOWN TO THE BONE POSTING ABOUT THAT UNTIL EVERYBODY''S EYES ARE BLEEDINGLolzGot to go, Tulisa''s turned up[/quote]

Yep. Good post bor.  Some truth in there too, except its not an elephant trap, except in your mind(s) - though I''m not alone in wanting to have the last word in discussions.  Usually will want the last word when people start chucking abuse about.  Whatever.  I am never always right - just sometimes [;)].  Boring?  Not half so boring as those who can''t post with anything approaching an argument and jump straight in with pre-conceived stuff. If I have a main criticism of posters in general - its that they can''t take anything at face value.  A win last season was greeted with nil credit to the manager on here, yet a loss was entirely down to him. Sums it up really.Collateral damage?  Who gives a t*ss?  No-one - Morty says so..........