Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Ryan Bennett

I don''t know if anyone saw the video of him singing on Twitter last week, but he''s supposedly had more than one offer from record labels asking him to make an album. Would you be happy with him doing that while playing for us or would you be concerned that his mind wouldn''t really be on the game?

Players have loads of stuff going on outside their football careers, just like us normal folk have other hobbies outside our jobs. Of course I wouldn''t be concerned, he''s clearly very talented with a guitar but I don''t foresee a world tour coming up.

I tend to agree, but I''d be worried that the first time he turned in a bad performance, there would be people using it as a stick to beat him with and giving him a hard time because of it.

I think he should be a starter this season now we are a league lower but with the inferior Martin being given the 5 shirt i suppose he will spend most of the season sitting on the bench , so if he wants to go do some singing good luck to the lad .

Perhaps they could go one further and have them all castrated to ensure there are no external "non-footballing" distractions at all. If he isn''t playing guitar any more you might as well use the strings for something.