Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Another transfer twitter rumour.....

But i thought i would bring it up. Norwich interested in QPR midfielder Karl Henry. My god i hope not, already have to tackling midfielders who cant pass a ball in Johnson & Tettey. Just a rumour and probably bollox.

Be nice to actualy talk all things NCFC rather than all the other crap on here today.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-city-eye-karl-henry-7508956

It is a strange report - says we are ''eying up a move'' for the guy but in reality it seems that QPR are to offer him with ££ for Fer, which is somewhat different.

"Fer still has three years left on his contract at Carrow Road but wants to quit the club following relegation to the Championship."

Crap paper, crap journalism.

"Offering"  Karl Henry as PX.

Cheek!

I would actually consider it a backward step for Fer. He would likely get more money but would doubtless be involved in another PL relegation battle. He could conceivably then find himself back to square one a year from now.

A good, high profile season at Carrow Road would, IMO, likely pave the way for a move to a bigger club sometime after that. No need to up sticks for now , IMO.

I would hope that there is some generous incentive bonus in the player''s contracts to counter against the lure of more money offered by these lesser PL clubs currently touted as being after their services. I would now consider Southampton in this category as I see no way that they can possibly repeat last season''s feats with their losses of management and players since the end of it.

Saints and QPR would seem to be the most prominent of clubs after our best players. Fer apart, Ruddy, Redmond and Hooper have also been linked with either or both of these and now I read that West Ham, previously linked with Olsson, are now ''interested, in Hooper as well.

It might be realistic and profitable for these players to swill around in ''yo-yo'' land but the overall advantage might well lie with the ''stay put'' option for the time being. I see no great step upwards for Robert Snodgrass in his move to Hull, for example, and the fact that the ''did he jump or was he pushed'' question arose would seem to suggest that the player''s commitment to the move was less than one hundred per cent. 

Agree that this is just more lazy journalism. If there''s no news, then make some up.

As for our current midfield, passing is not Johnson''s strength, but a 75% success rate is not rubbish. Tettey''s success rate is 89% and the best in our squad.

Disagree, 75% is awful, especially for a centre midfielder. That means 1 in every 4 passes goes astray whereas Tettey is 1 in 10 (or close enough). Horribly low.

A few of my Rangers contacts reckon he''s a tough cookie and just what we need to escape this league.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]A few of your Rangers contacts? I''m impressed. Do you have a sophisticated network of contacts across the footballing pyramid?[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]A few of your Rangers contacts? I''m impressed. Do you have a sophisticated network of contacts across the footballing pyramid?[/quote]

Yes.

wiz is on nearly every football forum

sometime even giving a fair and balanced view

but mostly just sucking up ;) or trolling them

How did you build up such a network? Are these professional contacts you''ve accumulated or are they just randoms off other clubs messageboards?

If you do have proper contacts, it would be interesting if you could perhaps give us previews of upcoming matches from the viewpoint of your contacts. You know, players to watch for, tactical insight, that sort of thing. Of course you could reciprocate and provide them with analysis of what you see from us in our home games.

Paul''s Ferry - How did you build up such a network? Are these professional contacts you''ve accumulated or are they just randoms off other clubs messageboards?

If you do have proper contacts, it would be interesting if you could perhaps give us previews of upcoming matches from the viewpoint of your contacts. You know, players to watch for, tactical insight, that sort of thing. Of course you could reciprocate and provide them with analysis of what you see from us in our home games.]doesn''t young Tom Ovendish already do this in his guise as a freelance scout ?(though proposing absurd ideas for a new stadium seems to have gone quiet since his much vaunted example (Bristol Rovers) has gone rather pear shaped)

"this is a far ken disgrace, where is the contact from QPR .... why is he not here ? "http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbpg8u0P6M1qapbp3o1_500.gif

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="morty"]City 1st, do you drink during the day?[/quote]You make it sound like there''s something wrong with that? [B][/quote][:D]

You can see the wheelchair Piers Morgan''s "scouting" network here:http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/member.php?2451-WizHe turns up, mouths off, gets slated and ignored and then sucks up for attention, except the QPR lot haven''t had the sense to ban him (or maybe they see him as the online version of the Norwich Puppetman) - bor bor bor

unfortunately the troll was not always so in favour of Mr Feras this interchange from 12th July 2013 shows

"To hell with him and his mercenary kind..................get a

Brit in!  "    wiz

"Whats actually wrong with you? "            Ches right hand man

"Sod all pal, But I''ve had it up to the back teeth with these arrogant timewasters using City as a stepping stone " wiz            

ps you may also be interested to know that in the first post he was using one of his many aliases -   ***

and before he posts up yet another lie here is the original post.... click

[quote user="im spartacus"]and another thread becomes a wiz fest [:D]
[/quote]

Not by my hand Spartacus, the usual culprits are out in force and to save other posters having to suffer this nonsense daily I''m jacking it in tonight, I don''t have to suffer this cr@p............ nor should they.

Good luck mate.[Y]

[quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="morty"]City 1st, do you drink during the day?[/quote]
All courtesy of our tax pounds no doubt. [;)]
[/quote]Yours maybe, I don''t pay tax[;)]

Not by my hand Spartacus,

or"A few of my Rangers contacts reckon he''s a tough cookie and just what we need to escape this league." wiz

isn''t it just awful when folk expose your liesso here''s an idea stop posting lies and smears against NCFC and folk may stop correcting younot too difficult, is it ?

On a slightly different tack - I found it interesting that Fer got married in Norwich this weekend, rather than anywhere else in the world. Hint''s that he''s settled here?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="morty"]City 1st, do you drink during the day?[/quote]
All courtesy of our tax pounds no doubt. [;)]
[/quote]Yours maybe, I don''t pay tax[;)][/quote]
Working wheeler