Sign in to follow this  
AJ

An end to the Ruddy Rumours?

Ruddy has always insisted he wasn''t going anywhere but the Arsenal link has been about for the last few seasons.

Arsenal have unofficially announced they have signed Columbian keeper Ospina from Nice. Whilst that in itself is a cos signing, hopefully it''ll mean their interest in Ruddy has completely cooled.

I''ve heard from someone who knows the big man that when he says he''s happy to stay here he genuinely means it. He''ll be a City player in September unless the Club get a silly offer.

Not sure Arsenal were ever genuinely interested, don''t think he''s the type of keeper Wenger likes. I was more concerned about Spurs, and to a degree, Everton if Howard called it a day over here.

It''s good in this day and age to here Ruddy express his appreciation for the chance City gave him (and that he took big time). I also think he''ll be here come September.

[quote user="AJ"]Ruddy has always insisted he wasn''t going anywhere but the Arsenal link has been about for the last few seasons.

Arsenal have unofficially announced they have signed Columbian keeper Ospina from Nice. Whilst that in itself is a cos signing, hopefully it''ll mean their interest in Ruddy has completely cooled.[/quote]the link is no more than the usual suspects putting two and two together and coming up with 94

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''ve heard from someone who knows the big man that when he says he''s happy to stay here he genuinely means it. He''ll be a City player in September unless the Club get a silly offer.

Not sure Arsenal were ever genuinely interested, don''t think he''s the type of keeper Wenger likes. I was more concerned about Spurs, and to a degree, Everton if Howard called it a day over here.[/quote]Spurs have got Lloris and Vorm now, so we can strike them off. [Y]

Wouldn''t read too much into this to be honest. We''re prepared to let Bunn leave so Ruddy will definately be here next season.