Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Under 21's Today

Ray wrote the following post at 27/07/2014 6:44 PM:

"Morty,

Possibly if Lafferty, Grabban and RVW are still recovering as it only leaves Loza and him up front and Loza didn''t feature today, "

Reads post.

Wonders what happened to Hooper.

Thinks if I''m missing something obvious and will look like a prat.

Posts anyway.

"What about Hooper?"

Joanna Grey,

Ooops, typo, sorry about that.

Still here and fit as far as I know.

Thanks for pointing out the error.

Waveney,

I''m sure you appreciated I was taking the Michael when I suggested you may be the person for the job, however just to drive home the point, from what I have read from you, you have neither the intellect, the communication skills nor the mental capacity to fulfill such a role, my opinion only of course. You are unable to debate coherently, which is a shame for all of us, including you, because all of our lives may just be a little richer if you could.

As I have said previously Waveney, you have no idea who I am, what I do or who for, and who says I have discussions, just maybe, just maybe I don''t need to have discussions.

It takes a wise man to learn from a wise man Waveney!

Sorry Ray I am truly sorry I hear what u are saying. You are a mind reader not someone in the know . Let''s test your skills what am I thinking you are as I type this reply?

Waveney,

I''ve no idea why you would think I am a mind reader but the last thing I want in my head is what you are thinking, so thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

All I did was to let other posters know how the U21''s got on today and gave my opinion, if you don''t like it, then so be it.

Enjoy your evening, nay your life, and I sincerely hope you are, because your life is a merciless reflection of all your past thoughts and decisions, so if if your not enjoying it and you are a negative and/or bitter person then you only have yourself to blame.

Thanks to all the other posters who appreciated my report without feeling the need to denigrate the post.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Waveney,

I''m sure you appreciated I was taking the Michael when I suggested you may be the person for the job, however just to drive home the point, from what I have read from you, you have neither the intellect, the communication skills nor the mental capacity to fulfill such a role, my opinion only of course. You are unable to debate coherently, which is a shame for all of us, including you, because all of our lives may just be a little richer if you could.

As I have said previously Waveney, you have no idea who I am, what I do or who for, and who says I have discussions, just maybe, just maybe I don''t need to have discussions.

It takes a wise man to learn from a wise man Waveney!

Sorry Ray I am truly sorry I hear what u are saying. You are a mind reader not someone in the know . Let''s test your skills what am I thinking you are as I type this reply?[/quote]

''you are a horrible budgie always pulling the pi  ss out us impoverished binners''

what do I get for being correct ?

Ray, don''t engage the troll....whatever guise he uses.......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined CanaryJust a Suffolk Simpleton.

lappinitup,

Thanks and I appreciate your sentiments, but ocassionally I enjoy swatting flies, I admit to getng a perverse form of pleasure from it, a bit worrying really!

[quote user="Ray"]lappinitup,

Thanks and I appreciate your sentiments, but ocassionally I enjoy swatting flies, I admit to getng a perverse form of pleasure from it, a bit worrying really![/quote]Trust me Ray, you''re not alone.[:D]