Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Iheanacho

Young man city player worth a season long loan deal if we could get him. Young hungry and loads of ability

Promising but may be a bit too young and raw for us at the moment. Plus there are a few paperwork problems for Man City to sort out.

My first inclination on seeing the subject title was ''bless you!''.

I guess whether he can be deemed to be "young" or not is verifiable; but how on earth do we know he is "hungry"? Or are the two concepts inextricably linked in footballing circles?

Yes, let''s help out another big club by giving their player training, exposure, experience and see if we can build his reputation up.

Sorry, I thought we had good young players of our own to concentrate on.

[quote user="A Roeder Rubbish"]Young man city player worth a season long loan deal if we could get him. Young hungry and loads of ability[/quote]This took me a while to work out. I thought: "A young man who''s a City player"? Why would we get him on a season long loan if he''s ours already?I think you mean "Young Man City player."Yours pedantically. X

I''d rather we develop our own youngsters. Buy in quality experience if needed but not loan youngsters when we have our own knocking on the door and not enough spaces for them.

LaffertyWolfGrabbanHooperLoza MorisBecchioI suppose Wolf, Hooper and Becchio might not be here in a few weeks time, in that case I think we''d need to be bringing in experience.