Sign in to follow this  
Salopian

Help sought

Until comparatively recently when loading the messages, and making a posting, I had the offer strip of tools at the top of the box, including colours, size of print, bullet points, spelling correction, etc, This no longer appears, whether on IE, Firefox or Chrome.

It seems to me to be likely that the Pinkun site no longer offers this, and I must have missed an announcement. Could a kind poster please put me out of my misery and tell me if this is the case, or how I get it back?

Thanks for any help.

You talking about the toolbar below? On Firefox here, and I still have it.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps212e86e3.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps212e86e3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I had a look in account settings and can''t see any option to either show, or not show it. If the toolbar isn''t showing no matter what browser you use I would have thought this would have been the likeliest option.

adjust your proxy settings in the top right hand corner to allow compatabilty settings, go into tools and select toolbar settings preferences select ok ,switch off your adblocker, and your fire wall and go into your antivirus and go to preferences, select  custom settings and download the latest version of trojan horse updates... go to system restore and select a time before you started doing this cos it is just a load of cobblers i made up and your laptop has probably stopped functioning [:D]