Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

best thing about this site ?

Detailed scouting reports from those in the know.

How twitter transfer speculation takes on meaning in the context of rakish vehicle parking alignments and in-restaurant photos.

Innovative stadium-construction-cum-tertiary-education solutions, based on the Bristol example.

Feeder club progress updates.

The lack of axes to grind or fetishistic favoritism of specific players, in the face of overwhelming countervailing evidence.

The prevailing sense of moderation, tolerance, calm and integrity.

[quote user="kirku"]Match reports (especially Ricardo''s) and the ancient forum software that helps remind me of what the internet used to be like back in 1997.[/quote]Sorry, but will have to disappoint you tonight as I''ve been feeling a bit "Uncle Dick" today.Hopefully I will be ok for the Friday game.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="kirku"]Match reports (especially Ricardo''s) and the ancient forum software that helps remind me of what the internet used to be like back in 1997.[/quote]Sorry, but will have to disappoint you tonight as I''ve been feeling a bit "Uncle Dick" today.Hopefully I will be ok for the Friday game.[/quote]

plastic [;)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="kirku"]Match reports (especially Ricardo''s) and the ancient forum software that helps remind me of what the internet used to be like back in 1997.[/quote]Sorry, but will have to disappoint you tonight as I''ve been feeling a bit "Uncle Dick" today.Hopefully I will be ok for the Friday game.[/quote]Ah right, and you expect us to believe that?You are clearly talking to a Premiership club.

[quote user="Herman "]Banned posters that come back and pretend to be new posters.[/quote]"Hi new poster, but long time reader, I hate *you*, *you*, and *you*.Inner circle, friends with admin etc etc etc[;)]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]It warns against living in Scotland ,, the Lake District , America,, or Suffolk ... As some unexplained phenomenon makes you write total sh!t if you live in any of these locations .[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]It warns against living in Scotland ,, the Lake District , America,, or Suffolk ... As some unexplained phenomenon makes you write total sh!t if you live in any of these locations .[/quote]Huzzah!

Hope you get well soon.

I always look forward to your match reports but, having moved much closer to Norwich recently, hopefully I won''t be so reliant on them!

My previous post was meant to quote Ricardo but, lacking an edit button, it''s pretty hard to correct that.

I''ll be back after I update my Myspace account and browse a few Geocities pages providing, of course, that I topped up my AOL minutes.

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]It warns against living in Scotland ,, the Lake District , America,, or Suffolk ... As some unexplained phenomenon makes you write total sh!t if you live in any of these locations .[/quote]

Does that include the sea?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]It warns against living in Scotland ,, the Lake District , America,, or Suffolk ... As some unexplained phenomenon makes you write total sh!t if you live in any of these locations .[/quote]

Does that include the sea?

[/quote]I very rarely post when I am at sea.[:)]

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]What about when you are all at sea?[/quote]You are confusing me with someone else, he left[:)]