Well a quick look at Skybet for his odds shows no apparentl move to QPR or Saints is close, QPR are about evens and Saints are 8-1! Basically from that I read that QPR may be interested but they are miles apart from agreeing any fee and the player is happy enough to stay with us for a bit unless we accept a bid. He won''t be kicking up a fuss I don''t think.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Well a quick look at Skybet for his odds shows no apparentl move to QPR or Saints is close, QPR are about evens and Saints are 8-1! Basically from that I read that QPR may be interested but they are miles apart from agreeing any fee and the player is happy enough to stay with us for a bit unless we accept a bid. He won''t be kicking up a fuss I don''t think.[/quote]

Will be a minor miracle is Fer stays - his agent has come out and said ''there''s a lot going on with Leroy at the moment'', Adams has admitted clubs are interested and I think the World Cup and Fer''s wedding are the only reasons the move has been delayed. I fully expect him to really start pushing for a move now, a shame as he would be head and shoulders the best player in the Championship.

I don''t think he will play for Holland if he is in championship / but if he went to Southampton he would be in the shop window for better clubs and his country , like others have said all down to player and his new wife like I said his age contract and international I would ask 15 mil if I am honest I think Norwich will see for about 7 mil which will be far to cheap

Lol, of course his agent will say there''s interest, he wants his percentage! The fact remains Leroy is contracted and we don''t need to sell unless WE want to.

[quote user="morty"]Lol, of course his agent will say there''s interest, he wants his percentage! The fact remains Leroy is contracted and we don''t need to sell unless WE want to.[/quote]

True, but agents who talk out of turn about their clients to the media tend don''t tend to represent said player for much longer.

Interesting to see what happens with Fer, but I think we are only at the beginning due to world cup/wedding dealys. 35 days until the window closes, a very long time and it will only take Fer to start stamping his feet and asking for a move to force Norwich''s hand.

I expect Becchio to leave. Although I expected Bassong to leave as well, the longer this goes on and premier league clubs show no interest in him, I actually think he might stay, which will be great for us if he manages to perform like we know he can do, instead of what we saw last season.

I can''t see us letting go of Hooper because who else is going to be our prolific goalscorer (i''m sure grab ban will do well, but he''s not that prolific). We''ll only get rid of fee if its for silly money.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

a shame as he would be head and shoulders the best player in the Championship.

[/quote]

Maybe. But a year ago people were saying he was going to be head and shoulders above the rest of our squad and he wasn''t.

I''d prefer not to lose him because he''s clearly a good player and I''m sure he''ll be a better player after getting his first year in England under his belt.

But I also wouldn''t really expect him to go out and sweep all before him in the Champs. It''ll be a long, hard season and all that.

I just don''t understand where some people get the idea that we won''t be asking for top top money for him. apparently we were asking for 10m for Snodgrass with 1 year on his contract, McNally has been anything but a soft touch in the transfer market since being at the club.

quote user="Parma Ham''s gone mouldy" I wouldn''t rush out and buy a Norwich shirt with Fer on the back.You know something we dont Parma ??

[quote user="bloodwagon"]quote user="Parma Ham''s gone mouldy" I wouldn''t rush out and buy a Norwich shirt with Fer on the back.You know something we dont Parma ??[/quote]I wouldn''t have thought so, but its reasonable advice, you certainly wouldn''t bet against him going.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"]quote user="Parma Ham''s gone mouldy" I wouldn''t rush out and buy a Norwich shirt with Fer on the back.You know something we dont Parma ??[/quote]I wouldn''t have thought so, but its reasonable advice, you certainly wouldn''t bet against him going.[/quote]Well I STILL think he will be here for the new season !!!!(If hes not, i`m going to have a word with him ;) )

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"]quote user="Parma Ham''s gone mouldy" I wouldn''t rush out and buy a Norwich shirt with Fer on the back.You know something we dont Parma ??[/quote]I wouldn''t have thought so, but its reasonable advice, you certainly wouldn''t bet against him going.[/quote]Well I STILL think he will be here for the new season !!!!(If hes not, i`m going to have a word with him ;) )[/quote]I think you could be right, but at the end of the transfer window? Not so sure.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"]quote user="Parma Ham''s gone mouldy" I wouldn''t rush out and buy a Norwich shirt with Fer on the back.You know something we dont Parma ??[/quote]I wouldn''t have thought so, but its reasonable advice, you certainly wouldn''t bet against him going.[/quote]Well I STILL think he will be here for the new season !!!!(If hes not, i`m going to have a word with him ;) )[/quote]I think you could be right, but at the end of the transfer window? Not so sure.

[/quote]Well Morty, that depends on how good he plays in the first dozen ? games, if anyone want to give us silly money for him :)

Does anyone know whether he is actually back and training with us now? He didn''t feature tonight but will he be in contention for Saturday?

[quote user="Dr Zeuss"]Does anyone know whether he is actually back and training with us now? He didn''t feature tonight but will he be in contention for Saturday?[/quote]Fer is back next week.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dr Zeuss"]Does anyone know whether he is actually back and training with us now? He didn''t feature tonight but will he be in contention for Saturday?[/quote]Fer is back next week.[/quote]Fer should have been back on the 28th, but think its a week later now Morty

Morty, i found out where wolfie said he was fit, he tweeted it on his tweet.So he thought he was ok but N.A. didnt want to risk him or wanted to try the young one hmmmmmm

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Morty, i found out where wolfie said he was fit, he tweeted it on his tweet.So he thought he was ok but N.A. didnt want to risk him or wanted to try the young one hmmmmmm[/quote]Lets hope we see him Friday then[Y]

According to Sky Sports News on Monday (28th July), QPR were suppose to be making another bid, cash plus player (Karl Henry). Karl Henry is 32 in the autumn. 

IMHO., nothing less than £20m. cash,  is acceptable.  

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]

According to Sky Sports News on Monday (28th July), QPR were suppose to be making another bid, cash plus player (Karl Henry). Karl Henry is 32 in the autumn. 

[/quote]we may as well have paul henry [:D]

Let''s hope he hurry up and goes.

Getting bored hearing about it.

Don''t forget he was complete garbage from around November/December until the end of the season and didn''t look at all interested or up for a relegation battle. Overrated mercenary.

But let''s not forget the restrictive system he was being asked to play in which negated all of his better qualities.

Like other players at the club I think that was enough to jar a lot of them off.

You don''t buy a thoroughbred and then ask it to pull a cart.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]

[/quote]

we may as well have paul henry [:D]
[/quote]

GK Henry the Hoover

RB Henry (The Fonz) Winkler

CB Henry Kissinger

CB Henry VIII

MF Henry V

MF Lenny Henry

MF Henry Cavill

MF Henry Ford

CF Thierry Henry