Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Will RVW be available tomorrow?

With Laff injured, grabban 50/50 and Hooper eating too many pies, this could be his chance...

I have seen no fitness news on RvW anywhere actually.I reckon Becchio will get a cheeky outing.

Let''s hope so I can''t make the game as I am abroad hopefully he will be his usual ineffective self and that will be the last of him.

Sell him for what we can get and get Chris Martin and Holty back

[quote user="morty"]I have seen no fitness news on RvW anywhere actually.I reckon Becchio will get a cheeky outing.[/quote]i reckon there is more chance of the red arrows doing the ukrainian airshow this year

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]I have seen no fitness news on RvW anywhere actually.I reckon Becchio will get a cheeky outing.[/quote]i reckon there is more chance of the red arrows doing the ukrainian airshow this year [/quote]I think you might be surprised.

Ooh, sorry about that. Keep working hard, you may get to Cromer one day.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]I hear hes fit and should be playing[/quote]Nice one, hope so[Y]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]My son will be upset if hes not playing, as thats the only reason hes going lol[/quote]I wouldn''t mind seeing him myself.Scoring a few goals too hopefully.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"]My son will be upset if hes not playing, as thats the only reason hes going lol[/quote]I wouldn''t mind seeing him myself.Scoring a few goals too hopefully.[/quote]Dont worry about that, he will score plenty this season. I have faith in him to come good. :)

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="bloodwagon"]My son will be upset if hes not playing, as thats the only reason hes going lol[/quote]I wouldn''t mind seeing him myself.Scoring a few goals too hopefully.[/quote]Dont worry about that, he will score plenty this season. I have faith in him to come good. :)[/quote]I really hope so. All things considered, the majority of fans really hope that he will do well.

I thought Adams said he was out for 14 days??, so I doubt he will be used tonight!!!.

I too hope he has a good season as would love him to shut those numptys who seemed to blame him for our poor season !!!.

He''s come back for preseason and by the sounds of it he''s giving it 110%!!, so think we need to back him rather then boo him!!!.

[quote user="Paul101"]almost certain he said nothing about 14 days[/quote]I don''t remember that either.Ray, who knows what he''s on about said that RvW is fit and available, I think.

Infact what was said

Ricky unfortunately took a heavy knock to his knee in training,” Adams told the official site. “He’s had a scan last night (Thursday) and thankfully it’s not a serious cartilage injury, but it is bruised to the bone and he will stay at Colney receiving treatment while we are away.”

Pretty sure Adams said he was likely to be out for between 10-14 days , just looked on here but can''t find the article ??.

Hope I am wrong and he is fit for tonight , but I''m pretty sure he won''t be risked if he''s taken that bad a knock to cause deep tissue bruising !!.

have to say I have a vague memory of a 12-14 day recovery period being mentioned as why he was not travelling,   although I cant recall where from

"ZippersLeftFoot "have to say I have a vague memory of a 12-14 day recovery period being mentioned as why he was not travelling,   although I cant recall where from

Lol thanks Zipper thought I was going mad!!!!!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]have to say I have a vague memory of a 12-14 day recovery period being mentioned as why he was not travelling,   although I cant recall where from[/quote]Thought it was said last week he was over his knock, and was ready to go.Been trying to find it, but cant put me hands on it. We shall see tonight if hes in the team.Hope he is as i want him to shut a lot of people up.

Me too Bloodwagon!!!.

Lol we were saying we had too many forwards a couple of weeks back now we are scratching around for them!!!!.

Going to take my boots tonight just in case

if he is  fit and raring to go then perfect :-)   A cameo from the bench gives us options and starts to help him regain his fitness

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]if he is  fit and raring to go then perfect :-)   A cameo from the bench gives us options and starts to help him regain his fitness[/quote]I want to see him start, just to see how fit he is. We can always take him of if he starts to tire. We just might see the real RVW, if hes in tonight

Just my conservative nature,  never like rushing players back from injury and would rather he was a fit option come sunday week,  30 mins or so tonight and a fuller match against Vigo if he comes through this one ok.  If he starts tonight I will be pleased though