Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Championship Top Goalscorer Best Odds

Hooper - 20/1 - William Hill

Grabban - 16/1 - Coral

Wolfswinkel - 40/1 - Bet Victor

Lafferty - 66/1 - Coral

Becchio - 50/1 - Coral

Rhodes & McCormack the favourites at 8/1 & 9/1 respectively.

Hoopers odds definately interest me tho.

[quote user="morty"]If he stays.A cheeky fiver on Ricky wouldn''t go amiss either.[/quote]

At 40-1 that isn''t a bad shout. It appears he looks like he''s staying and if it was all Hughtons fault and Adams plays a game where RvW gets chances, he''ll most likely step up to the plate and score a bucket load. Might have a flutter myself.

Steve Morison 100/1.

Suprised he stayed there, think he upset the Leeds fans with some comments when he went to Millwall on loan. Think they are a pretty unforgiven bunch.

Chris Martin - 14/1

James Vaughan - 33/1

Kei Kamara - 250/1

Not sure. Chances are the Champs top scorer or scores are going to get something like 25-30 league goals.

Hard to see RVW going from 1 goal to that many. Not sure I fancy Hooper either.

Maybe 15-20 for Hooper but if he didn''t get many I wouldn''t be surprised.

But I very, very much hope they score for fun and make this post look ridiculous.

I feel with Ricky he is sticking it out and putting in so much effort to impress, but him getting more than 10 goals (which I hope he does) seems absurd from last season I hope I have to eat my words but him being too goals scorer will rival jesus''s second coming.

Based on RvW lack of positional play and physicality I can''t see him getting into double figures in the Championship; Hooper on the other hand will be good for 20+.

Becchio at 50/1 looks a decent bet. He''s almost sure to start the new season with a new club and as a regular starter, has more than a chance.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Becchio at 50/1 looks a decent bet. He''s almost sure to start the new season with a new club and as a regular starter, has more than a chance.[/quote]Do you think at his age, and based on recent performances, a Championship club would build their strikeforce around him?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]Becchio at 50/1 looks a decent bet. He''s almost sure to start the new season with a new club and as a regular starter, has more than a chance.[/quote]Do you think at his age, and based on recent performances, a Championship club would build their strikeforce around him?[/quote]If he goes to one of the more unfashionable sides and can force his way into the starting line-up he has a chance. Long shot but that''s why he''s 50-1. [;)]

Bet the odds that Hooper isn''t even within 18 of the highest goal scorer has much better odds....

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Hooper will score goals for fun this season.[/quote]

Lot of evidence of that preseason, for sure...

You are aware that he won''t be playing against random people from an area of Italy that aren''t even a team on a weekly basis right?

Deeney will go, looking like QPR, but Watford have Vydra again, was lethal last time in the championship.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Depends who is going to be taking the penalties, now the hogger has been sold. How many of Martin''s goals were pens last year?[/quote]

Now that Hughton''s gone hopefully we''ll actually get the ball into the opposition box a lot more and we''ll get a chance to fine out.