Sign in to follow this  
peewees dad

Wolves v Norwich overseas

HI

I will be in San Francisco when Wolves Norwich game is played. Does anyone know if it will be live on tv there and, if so, which channel.

Or does anyone know any bars there that show football at 8 am local time?

Thanks

Wolves v Norwich Overseas... We''d do alright, but we don''t have a keeper from overseas. We could play Lafferty there though?

Lafferty

Olsson, Bassong, Gafiti, Garrido

Pilkington, Tettey, Fer, Hoolahan

Loza, Van Wolfswinkel

NBC Sports showed all the live prem matches when we were in the USA last year. Not sure if they cover the championship but may be worth checking the tv listings. If not try this link, it may help....

http://worldsoccerbars.com/wpbdm-region/san-francisco/

[quote user="peewees dad"]HI

I will be in San Francisco when Wolves Norwich game is played. Does anyone know if it will be live on tv there and, if so, which channel.

Or does anyone know any bars there that show football at 8 am local time?

Thanks[/quote]How about you get to San Fransisco, go out into San Fransisco, and ask a few people in bars in San Fransisco whether they are showing the Norwich against Wolves game?There''s also this thing called "Google" that you could try if the first option doesn''t help.Honestly, do you think we''re psychic or something?

Yeah, I knew you were going to say that.

yes go into a few bars in san fransico the ones with the doorman in a leather police hat and sunglasses are the sports bars .... fans show there allegiance to there team by wearing a handkerchief in club colours from there back pocket [:D]

I live here in Florida I will keep you updated if it will be streaming anywhere. Very unlikely it will be on tv over here.

I give up honestly I give up. Why can any one please tell me why. What as a club have we done to deserve plasticity?

It is just so depressing. When will it end?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I give up honestly I give up. Why can any one please tell me why. What as a club have we done to deserve plasticity?

It is just so depressing. When will it end?[/quote]

Yet again the moron has responded with utter garbage. Anyone not going to all the matches is deemed to be a plastic. Therefore City can only have 27,000 real fans. The rest of us are lesser mortals and only fit to kiss waveneys boots.

And I live on the west coast in Long Beach and have been frantically trying to find the same. BeinSport USA have exclusive TV rights to the Championship but trying to find for how many games and when is like trying to drag blood out of a stone. That''ll be the only TV provider who''ll have it tho, certainly on the west coast. If it''s on SKY Sports in the UK where will it stream ? On the Sky website ???

" I will be in San Francisco when Wolves Norwich game is played. Does anyone know if it will be live on tv there " ...

My advice - enjoy San Francisco. Not a chance that the game will be on TV.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I give up honestly I give up. Why can any one please tell me why. What as a club have we done to deserve plasticity? It is just so depressing. When will it end?[/quote]

We have to get used to the fact that some  individual''s whole existence is centred around NCFC and, as an unfortunate consequence, they live on this forum day in, day out.

There is a big Wide World out there which they seem to be innocuous to. We must have empathy with them and not throw barbs in their direction.

They are lost souls, but they are fellow Canaries. Take these pratts under our wings forevermore and a day.