Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Away Kit

It''s a brilliant kit and good to see sensible size shorts rather than the baggy type.

It''s so good that I will vow to lose 4 stone so I can wear it. Not at games though - not a good look for an old man but will wear to wind up local binners.

What with Paddy Davitt''s excellent positive article this morning I feeeel good. Normal service will no doubt return as the wife doesn''t like me doing happy!

Thanks for posting Morty.

Despite it looking like an off the shelf kit with a city badge stuck on it, I like it a lot, but will not buy one because at my age and weight I look ridiculous in a replica shirt.

[quote user="Wiz"]It''s so brilliant I''ve ordered one............top stuff City! [Y][/quote]I''ve been told you''ve been posting on TWTD today Wiz, do you wear your away kit when you go on there? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]It''s so brilliant I''ve ordered one............top stuff City! [Y][/quote]I''ve been told you''ve been posting on TWTD today Wiz, do you wear your away kit when you go on there? [^o)][/quote]
Bloody hell, seriously?
*cringe*

morty wrote the following post at 22/07/2014 6:20 PM:

A not very interesting point - so far the people who dislike the new kit seem to be the ones who are generally negative about the club anyway.

Coincidence?

Really morty? From this point and reading back through it''s only me and Paul that aren''t too fond of it.

I can''t speak for Paul but where have I been generally negative towards our club?

[quote user="lharman7"]morty wrote the following post at 22/07/2014 6:20 PM:

A not very interesting point - so far the people who dislike the new kit seem to be the ones who are generally negative about the club anyway.

Coincidence?

Really morty? From this point and reading back through it''s only me and Paul that aren''t too fond of it.

I can''t speak for Paul but where have I been generally negative towards our club?[/quote]It was mainly aimed at Paul, and a few people on my facebook and twitter feed.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lharman7"]morty wrote the following post at 22/07/2014 6:20 PM:

Coincidence?

I can''t speak for Paul but where have I been generally negative towards our club?[/quote]It was mainly aimed at Paul, and a few people on my facebook and twitter feed.

[/quote]Actually my mistake, Alartz.

a very necessary piece of kit as our yellow and green will clash with far too many other teams coloursshame the club doesn''t introduce a secomd half kitthat would certainly be a good earner

Think the socks look good, not too keen on the shorts or (most importantly) the simple block layout on the shirt with those colours, but ho hum, I rarely go to away games so I won''t be seeing it that often. Luckily I like home strip, best strip we''ve had since we went up last time imo.

Our right morty you''re always right (in your own mind)

This away kit is nowhere near as good as the last years white one or the black one before that even the the green one before that

You couldn''t wear this Turkish delight shirt causally be a laughing stock

Nice kit, but is this not badly thought out?

We only need a change kit for Wolves and Watford - both have black shorts. Given that I would have thought we would have stayed away from black.

Watford have a bit of red as well.

Cheers Morty lol

I''m not negative, I''m realistic and don''t just make throw away comments, if I like something I will say it.

Just in last 2 seasons there hasn''t been much to be happy about.

I was happy we sold Snodgrass for £8m, I like the home shirt, I have the home shirt. I also have the white hoody which I think looks amazing even tho it cost £50.

[quote user="alartz"]Our right morty you''re always right (in your own mind)

This away kit is nowhere near as good as the last years white one or the black one before that even the the green one before that

You couldn''t wear this Turkish delight shirt causally be a laughing stock[/quote]Anything positive to say about the club you support?Anything at all?Ever?

Really like that.

Has anyone actually seen it in the flesh? I thought it looked black but everyone else in the office is adamant that it''s a dark aubergine sort of colour, seen a few Tweets saying it''s plum/purple/aubergine too.

Either way, really like it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]It''s so brilliant I''ve ordered one............top stuff City! [Y][/quote]I''ve been told you''ve been posting on TWTD today Wiz, do you wear your away kit when you go on there? [^o)][/quote]

dear me

is there not some west wing we can lock him away in ?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Really like that.

Has anyone actually seen it in the flesh? I thought it looked black but everyone else in the office is adamant that it''s a dark aubergine sort of colour, seen a few Tweets saying it''s plum/purple/aubergine too.

Either way, really like it.

[/quote]I don''t think its in the shops till next Monday.Looks black to me, but hard to say until you, as you say, see it in the flesh.

[URL=http://s107.photobucket.com/user/SwindonCanary/media/star_trek_7.jpg.html][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/SwindonCanary/star_trek_7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]beam me up scotty !

I like it a lot but to be honest I''m just glad it isn''t white, I hate us in white kits. It looks dull, we''re not Leeds and it would remind me of last years away performances too much.

I''m too old to wear a football shirt at 22 though but even so I can''t spring £50 for a friggin t shirt!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="alartz"]Our right morty you''re always right (in your own mind)

You couldn''t wear this Turkish delight shirt causally be a laughing stock[/quote]Anything positive to say about the club you support?Anything at all?Ever?[/quote]

Bored of your huge ego

That''s positive towards anything

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="alartz"]Our right morty you''re always right (in your own mind)

You couldn''t wear this Turkish delight shirt causally be a laughing stock[/quote]Anything positive to say about the club you support?Anything at all?Ever?[/quote]

Bored of your huge ego

That''s positive towards anything[/quote]Great answer[Y]

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"]It''s so brilliant I''ve ordered one............top stuff City! [Y][/quote]I''ve been told you''ve been posting on TWTD today Wiz, do you wear your away kit when you go on there? [^o)][/quote]

dear me

is there not some west wing we can lock him away in ?

[/quote]
So you follow Wiz to the Villa board. Follow Wiz to the Ippo board.
Away fans must think, ''**** me the book-ends are back again''.

I quite like the shirt, however, its the promo video which is utter cr@p.

Not a patch on the kit release video with the vespa moped, Holt and Hoolahan etc.....

*sigh * Oh happy days.....