Sign in to follow this  
Bannana Boy

Jeremy Goss

Just got shown this by my lad - don''t use twitter myself but thought I''d share.

Didn''t think Gossy was still around - but looks like he is doing one of the Ask Me Question things on twitter

Retweeted by SoccerHubb

Futebol Writer ‏@FootballBlog79 Jul 22

@SoccerHubbCom @NorwichFCtoday @11Gossy #AskGossy Jeremy is that goal in Munich still the greatest NCFC moment EVER? Will it ever be topped?

Jerry god!

if ever a player made a career out of brilliant goals it was him! spent most of his career as a sub and to be honest we nearly sold him.... Munich changed his career and it''s a shame it happened a bit late for him really.

Good bloke!

I was watching premier league years on sky sports at the weekend and caught his goal against Liverpool. Not his greatest, but showed what he could do - and it was the last one in front of the standing Kop.

Didn''t realise he lived in Gorelston - does anyone know if he still has a role at the club? Don''t seem to hear much from or about him.

[quote user="Level 14 Binslayer"]I was watching premier league years on sky sports at the weekend and caught his goal against Liverpool. Not his greatest, but showed what he could do - and it was the last one in front of the standing Kop.

Didn''t realise he lived in Gorelston - does anyone know if he still has a role at the club? Don''t seem to hear much from or about him.[/quote]

In March 2010, Goss returned to Norwich City to assist reserve team manager Ian Crook.[6]

Moving on from his association with Norwich City football club, Goss continues to deliver his own; humorous after dinner speeches, student development and as a Leadership and Motivational programmes.

He also fund raises for the Norfolk and Norwich association for the Blind.

So looks like he no longer works at the club.

He''s always around Gorleston, it''s a really good beach there actually and he''s often biking around or with his lads. Such a nice chap.

I saw him in John Lewis once, and said that i couldn''t go past without at least shaking his hand... So he obliged, he nearly broke every bone i had. It wasn''t until i mentioned it to my dad that he said his handshake is quite legendary! :)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Level 14 Binslayer"]I was watching premier league years on sky sports at the weekend and caught his goal against Liverpool. Not his greatest, but showed what he could do - and it was the last one in front of the standing Kop.

Didn''t realise he lived in Gorelston - does anyone know if he still has a role at the club? Don''t seem to hear much from or about him.[/quote]

In March 2010, Goss returned to Norwich City to assist reserve team manager Ian Crook.[6]

Moving on from his association with Norwich City football club, Goss continues to deliver his own; humorous after dinner speeches, student development and as a Leadership and Motivational programmes.

He also fund raises for the Norfolk and Norwich association for the Blind.

So looks like he no longer works at the club.

[/quote]

Looks like he is currently Biz-Dev director (whatever that is) for SoccerHubb?

And is often seen by the missus around the club as an ambassador.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I think he is in Jarrolds the day of the Wolves match signing copies of his new biography.[/quote]

I see his writer is Edward Couzens-Lake, I hope it''s not written in the style he uses on Myfootballwriter.com.

He doesn''t work at the club. He became Brand Ambassador for a new social network site that is in BETA called SoccerHubb. Seems good, like Facebook but purely for football.

Definitely going to start using this.

Yeah this is true. I''ve heard it''s 11am on 16th August that he''s signing books

If memory serves (doesn''t usually) he was born in Malta so was qualified to play for any of the Home Nations - how does that work? - and therefore chose Wales.  Natural choice, really.

Was born in Cyprus. To be fair, would he have made it into the England team.... heh

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If memory serves (doesn''t usually) he was born in Malta so was qualified to play for any of the Home Nations - how does that work? - and therefore chose Wales.  Natural choice, really.

[/quote]

Like Gossy I was born abroad to parents serving in the Forces, when you birth is registered it''s with the British Consulate and your nationality is stated as British, as there isn''t a British team you have to chose which of the Home Nations you want to represent, I''m still waiting for the call from one of the international managers when it comes I''ll make my choice.