Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Will tomorrow be the day?

We were told within a week and announcements are rare at weekends so will it be tomorrow?

I think so.

We need to act fast and McNally said it would be sorted out quickly... but then he''s said a lot of things lately...

If there is no announcement tomorrow I would hope that the club would at least put out a statement informing fans of the delay. If the board need more time I would personally prefer that they take another week getting it right than rushing into an appointment and risk getting it wrong.Moo

[quote user="Moosheep"]If there is no announcement tomorrow I would hope that the club would at least put out a statement informing fans of the delay. If the board need more time I would personally prefer that they take another week getting it right than rushing into an appointment and risk getting it wrong.Moo [/quote]

The CowMutton speaks sense

If its not tomorrow, the board need to speak, otherwise what was the point in the initial..it will be this week announcement

Spoke to someone from the club last weekend who said it''d definitely, definitely be done by this Friday.

(And that was before it had been said publically by the club or by others on Twitter etc)

Time is ticking though.

I have it on reliable authority that an announcement is being scheduled for 2pm on Monday that''s not to say it won''t leak before then over the weekend