Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Will we all unite?

Regardless of who the board appoint is it time for us all of us to end our petty squabbles about who is the best manager and just get behind the team?

Yes he won''t be the Messiah but hell I am prepared to get behind him.

Time for all of us to unite even our plastic friends

This isn''t a dig at you personally but this never-ending use of the word ''plastic'' really does start to get boring after seeing it somewhere on this message board every day.

My congratulations Canary from the Waveney Valley.

A post from you that I feel I can fully agree with and I hope everyone else does too..

Thank you.

[quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]Regardless of who the board appoint is it time for us all of us to end our petty squabbles about who is the best manager and just get behind the team? Yes he won''t be the Messiah but hell I am prepared to get behind him. Time for all of us to unite even our plastic friends[/quote]

Waveney - you''re still a binner.

As the old saying doesn''t go united we win, but as soon as we go a couple of games without a win we''ll start blaming everyone at the club from the Chairman to the chap who stabs the pitch with a fork at half time for our failings.

There are two managers that I would find getting behind very difficult (Sherwood and Adams), but I would try nonetheless.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]As the old saying doesn''t go united we win, but as soon as we go a couple of games without a win we''ll start blaming everyone at the club from the Chairman to the chap who stabs the pitch with a fork at half time for our failings.[/quote]

That forking bloke had an easy ride last season. It''s about time he had some...