Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

New Manager - Who and when?

There has been many threads on this, so why not start another one.

Seriously, I just thought it would be interesting to take a stab at when you think the new manager announcement will be made and who you think it will be (perhaps a DoF and a First team coach)?  Not who you want it to be, but who you think it will be?  Those with some inside knowledge will of course be at an advantage........

For me,

When: tomorrow

Who: Malky Mackay with Neil Adams as assistant       

I think any other rumours are just smoke screens and this has been on the bubble for some time.

For what it is worth, over the last 36 hours or so Malky has drifted from 1/4 to evens and Zola has come in from 12/1 to 9/4 (all figs approximations).

So, based on that evidence I''m going for Zola as Technical Director/Director of Football and with Adams as 1st Team Coach (not Manager), albeit his title may be Manager.

Ray wrote the following post at 15/05/2014 2:36 PM:

For what it is worth, over the last 36 hours or so Malky has drifted from 1/4 to evens and Zola has come in from 12/1 to 9/4 (all figs approximations).

So, based on that evidence I''m going for Zola as Technical Director/Director of Football and with Adams as 1st Team Coach (not Manager), albeit his title may be Manager.

I like the look of that but is Zola too young for a DOF role?

Bristol Nest,

48 on 5th July?

Definitely got contacts and I imagine his call would be taken by anyone?

JS, I would reluctantly accept my prediction.

Hasnt given Zola much thought at all, but would be a very interesting choice as part of a new management team.