Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

Adams and Culverhouse

Lets see what reaction this gets, have had a text from someone who normally gets things right he has heard it is to be Adams Culverhouse combination. I know no more than that, just passing on what I have been told

Apparently that info came from a player, so I am finding it hard to believe this would be the case.

Would be looking at playing young, hungry players again then no doubt. Could be interesting. Think we''d need a director of football to bring in the bigger players though. I don''t think it''s true, but it''s an interesting idea nonetheless...

People who keep on about lambert need to really have a good think, the club would not wekcome him back, that is not just Dmc it would be all the board, he jumped ship and I for one certainly would not want him back.

Agreed about PL. As for Adams and Culverhouse though...I''d be very worried about attracting quality players. A lot of them want to come to a team with a well-known manager. That''s where I can see the DOF thing coming in perhaps

let adams have his old job back or move on, don''t want him near the first team.

is there an adam culverhouse?

Want an announcement now - increasingly worried the relegated in a year ending in 5 will happen if adams appointed...