Sign in to follow this  
#

And here's why its not Lennon!

I don''t think I''ve communicated with Wiz before, but after monitoring his posts for a while - pretty sure he''s not all the ticket. Pretty sure.

Their has been speculation since Lambert left... One fake twitter account doesn''t change that.

Wiz how on earth can you go through life supporting a football team you appear to loath. I honestly don''t know how you do it, if I shared your attitude I''d just give up on football.

Think it is safe to say we are now at the point were if it was going to be Adams the club would have announced it by now. Looks like we won''t be hearing anything today, although won''t really be certain of that for another couple of hours.

I seem to have missed these posts from "gullible" people on here who think Lennon will be appointed.

Quite a few pointing out that the odds on him have suddenly shortened.  Which isn''t the same thing at all.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Their has been speculation since Lambert left... One fake twitter account doesn''t change that. Wiz how on earth can you go through life supporting a football team you appear to loath. I honestly don''t know how you do it, if I shared your attitude I''d just give up on football.[/quote]

Are you simple GP, I''m desperate for us to get Lennon, its just that usually City take the safe route.

Haha here comes the flip flop!!! Can you feel it guys!!

[quote user="Buh"]Haha here comes the flip flop!!! Can you feel it guys!![/quote]

Me wanting Lennon/Adams is well documented here.

Agree with a previous poster. It''s something I''ve been saying all week too. If it was Neil Adams, he''d have had the job for a few days now. I don''t think it will be him.

16 to 1 might be well worth a punt on Adams. Maybe there are a couple of managers that have been given a week to make their minds up and if they say no, we''ll go with the ''credible option'' Adams. Underwhelming, but completely unproven really. I''d rather first season go we go with a tried and tested formula for getting promotion. That would qualify Malky, Allardyce and Lambert. Not sure it would feel right having Lambert back and Allardyce would be on a massive wad of money, too much for us. That leaves Adams.

Imagine Lambert came in and we got Holt back with Hoolahan and Fox reinstated and Hooper or Becchio replaced the role Martin used to do? Wouldn''t that be just hillarious!

[quote user="Kingston Yellow"]I just don''t understand why anyone gets sucked into discussion with Wiz. Nothing more than an attention seeker.[/quote]

Err?  [:D]

See it like the board are some lad with no morals, Adams is his long suffering but not that attractive and pretty naive girlfriend, the lad is off away to the costa del sol for the week and wants to check what talent there is about (Malky, Lambert, Lennon are the fittest girls the costa del sol can offer). He doesn''t tell his girlfriend (Adams) he''s talent spotting but she knows but doesn''t mention it. She is just desperate for him to get back for ''snuggles''. Say The board (this lad) go on holiday and don''t pull, he knows he''s got an easy lay back home. If he does pull, he''ll dump her by text and offer her the odd lay after a few pints on a night out!

Sorry for the misogynistic tones of that, could easily be the other way round too, i''ve seen plenty of them types too! Thought it made quite a good analogy and remember a similar one coming up when Lambert left and Hughton was doing a decent job with us!

Yellow Nets - yesterday you were saying quite categorically that the new manager won''t be Malky and that Adams is in place and that details of the Technical Director were being finalised.

You sounded as though you had insider info. What''s changed?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Their has been speculation since Lambert left... One fake twitter account doesn''t change that. Wiz how on earth can you go through life supporting a football team you appear to loath. I honestly don''t know how you do it, if I shared your attitude I''d just give up on football.[/quote]

Are you simple GP, I''m desperate for us to get Lennon, its just that usually City take the safe route.

[/quote]

Am I simple?

Are you for real?

Firstly what about Lennon makes him not ''safe''. Secondly its not going to be Adams, he would already be manager if it were him. That is so blatantly obvious it shouldn''t need saying. Thirdly your constant barrage of the club and everything they do is just pathetic. I honestly don''t know how you do it. I have no doubt you do support Norwich, you just have the most bizarre way of showing it, I get moaning is actually a sign you care, but you take it to a whole new level. I don''t know why you bother.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Buh"]Haha here comes the flip flop!!! Can you feel it guys!![/quote]

Me wanting Lennon/Adams is well documented here.

[/quote]
Lol.
You have changed your mind that many times no one, not even you, actually has a clue who you want.