Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Zola, our new manager

I saw him at Dunston hall yesterday with McNally!

Coincidence, maybe

Saw a funny little Italian guy asking where Subbuteo sets were at Kerrison Toys yesterday.

Saw Zola in the queen of iceni. Spag Bol and a house red for £6.50 he is loving it already!

Because I''ve never seen you come on this board to do anything but whine and moan, so to think you''d lie too isn''t really out of the question.

Wouldn''t be surprised if this was true but it doesn''t follow that he''ll be the new manager. I''m sure he''s in contention like several others with McNally interviewing candidates in Norwich.

McNally would not be seen in public with someone who is in contention. That would be naive.IF Zola was at Dunston Hall, it would be on his own and I would assume any form of meeting would be held at Colney under lock and key.

I go there everyday as I work for a certain delivery company! Now you can believe me or not, that''s your choice. But I know who I saw

There is no reason why McNally wouldn''t go and meet Zola at Dunston Hall. Zola has already been seen at least one of our last two games, okay at Chelsea thats not a big deal he could just want to go watch his old club and the few reports/mentions of him being at the Arsenal game were probably just made up. And if he is going to be the man, they''ll have already done most of the talks and maybe McNally just went to see him to go discuss something other details rather than dragging him back to Colney.

If they choose Zola they''ll be sacking him in November.