Sign in to follow this  
#

It must be Adams!

He''s the one making the threats about leaving if he''s not picked. He''s the one givig it large on the PU today about next season. And he''s cheap and he''s a very nice bloke.

Delia likes nice blokes.

[quote user="splutcho"]18/1 now Wiz![/quote]

I''m not a betting man splutcho, are those odds good or bad?

To everything, turn, turn, turn

7th April

"Adams will be the next Walker.

Thats how high I rate Neil.

For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed."

And Adams is your choice now?
I can''t keep up.
Or was he your choice when you started reading this post, but isn''t now?

[quote user="splutcho"]Very good for a dead cert. Put £100 on, get £1800 + your £100 back.[/quote]
Those daft bookies will end up broke.
[:)]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]To everything, turn, turn, turn 7th April "Adams will be the next Walker. Thats how high I rate Neil. For those doubters just remember he knows the squad inside out, he doesn''t have to take City DVD''s on holiday with him before he starts work, he starts today and he knows his tactics backwards...............with a plan Z if its needed."[/quote]

So he will be bore/chops.....................I put no time scale on it. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/tongue-047.gif[/IMG]

Do you have to keep making a new threads about this? Your attention seeking really knows no bounds...

Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop, here comes Wiz. He doesn''t even remember his own posts.

personally, I don''t think it will be Adams!! After the Gunn episode I think Neil would have looked it & thought himself that he honestly isnt ready. I''m sure he will go on to manage the club I just don''t think he is ready yet. Neither do I think it will be Malky as I have been told that he doesnt want to work for the current board. I have said all along it will be Lennon & were we still in the EPL then I think it would have been...but now will he come for Champs Football????

This is my favourite bit, right before he changes his mind

Bet he''s making a new banner for his signature as we speak

You may as well make the "Lennon out" banner while you''re at it you lunatic haha