Sign in to follow this  
penrosecdp

Well... a meeting definitely did happen this eve..

I just picked up my son from Goalie training at Carrow Park and drove down Carrow Rd and there were lots of ageing men in smart suits and Range Rovers..

By the Carrow Rd Directors entrance, Mr Mcnally was there, briefcase in hand, and on his mobile. Alan Bowkett was there too. I didn''t see any other faces I recognised, certainly not Delia or Michael, but thats proof at least that a meeting did happen, and they were leaving the ground at 7pm. So hopefully an announcement soon! And no, I didn''t get a photo.. I was driving!

I would have though that most of the week would have been taken up with meetingshow far we are is yet to be seen though

Yeah, you''re probably right... at least its some concrete info at least rather than speculation.

Providing Im believed I guess!

Lets hope they make a good choice...

[quote user="penrosecdp"]Yeah, you''re probably right... at least its some concrete info at least rather than speculation.

Providing Im believed I guess!

Lets hope they make a good choice...[/quote]
Binner.

Seriously though, hopefully now the meeting is done, they''ll get their arses into gear and make an announcement. Bored of waiting.

A friend who was walking past to get to the travel lodge did hear the group say that "it was all decided then" and that "we are agreed to go public Saturday"

[quote user="hurricane"]A friend who was walking past to get to the travel lodge did hear the group say that "it was all decided then" and that "we are agreed to go public Saturday"[/quote]What Travelodge would that be then?  Because there isn''t one near the ground.

Whilst driving along Drayton High Road this evening at approx 7.10pm I,m pretty sure I saw Ken Brown in a very tasty black car, didn''t think to much of it earlier, but i,m confident it was him, so was he being consulted today re appointment ?Reckon our no1 target won''t commit just yet (Lennon) hence the delay, 2nd choice Malky wants time first, so Adams or another delay.My guess is further delay.

For some reason, the line ''very tasty black car'' made me laugh.

Such a shame it wasn''t announced today. This has become such an annoying distraction. Just bloody announce something.