Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

It's Garcia

hope not. brighton fans moaned about his negative style, just a perception they play amazing football because hes ex Barca.

[quote user="Hughtons Anti Football"]hope not. brighton fans moaned about his negative style, just a perception they play amazing football because hes ex Barca.[/quote]

I know several Brighton fans who said they played a high pressing, possession based style that was fun to watch and are sad to see him go. As with everything, opinions differ greatly from person to person. Would be very happy to have him at Norwich - finally a progressive manager.

We''ve bounced from extreme to extreme since McNally arrived

Gunn to Lambert (Mr nice to Cut throat ambitious)

Lambert to Hughton (back to Mr nice)

Hughton to Adams (Mr nice again)

and our only "real success" was during the cut throat period. So I think the board will look to recreate that with another cut throat ambitious candidate.

For that, I fully expect Lennon to be named the next manager. I think McNally will convince Lennon that this is a stepping stone to greater things for him. I think McNally will tell him that the club is equally ambitious, and I think the fact that both Snodgrass and Hooper are already here may also swing things.

That''s my gut feeling.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I know several Brighton fans who said they played a high pressing, possession based style that was fun to watch and are sad to see him go. As with everything, opinions differ greatly from person to person. Would be very happy to have him at Norwich - finally a progressive manager.[/quote]Thanks Bethnal. Judging by his comments when he left Brighton, Norwich would seem a perfect fit for him. And him for us.....

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Wiz wants Garcia too. Or at least he did at the beginning of the week.[/quote]

How Wiz works.

At the moment only a few want him here. So Wiz is all for it.

Once Garcia becomes a popular choice/likely candidate, Wiz will find a lot of faults in him and start calling for is head.

He needs to have an " I told you so" card tucked up his sleeve and a reason to cause friction on the forum next season.

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Wiz wants Garcia too. Or at least he did at the beginning of the week.[/quote]

Still wouldn''t say no Phil, or Lennon.........borh with Adams involved.

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Wiz wants Garcia too.

Or at least he did at the beginning of the week.[/quote]I just hope he gives him at least three pre-season games before he wants him out. [:S]

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]

Lennon will only arrive if Wiz leaves. I''d be happy with that! Stupid fan will flip flop all season, like countless others changing his mind like the okey cokey.

[/quote]

Blub blub. [:''(]

I can vouch for Garcia - Brighton weren''t negative at all under him. Lacking quality yes, but they tried to play positively. My bro lives there and follows them closely.

Not keen on Garcia, we need a manager who has proved he can motivate and lead a team out of the morass that is Championship football.  If he was a British manager, we''d not be keen but because he''s Spanish he has some kind of mythical aura without anything on his CV to back it up.If we''re going abroad then I''d prefer Rangnick to Garcia based purely on their records.