Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Board Meeting this afternoon according to Mike Sewell

Think they may be deciding on 2 appointments.

IF they are going the DOF route then you can''t have one without the other (Love and marriage)

It''ll be a Technical Director apparently. Whatever that means. I would imagine it''s this appointment that''s holding things up. Not the manager.

At this late stage I''m going for Sherwood as manager and someone foreign as Technical Director.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]It''ll be a Technical Director apparently. Whatever that means. I would imagine it''s this appointment that''s holding things up. Not the manager.

At this late stage I''m going for Sherwood as manager and someone foreign as Technical Director.[/quote]

That''s actually quite a good call, can see that happening.

[quote user="barkingmad"][quote user="YellowNets1901"]It''ll be a Technical Director apparently. Whatever that means. I would imagine it''s this appointment that''s holding things up. Not the manager. At this late stage I''m going for Sherwood as manager and someone foreign as Technical Director.[/quote] That''s actually quite a good call, can see that happening.[/quote]

Still think Warnock and Adams

[quote user="Leedscanary"]If there is a board meeting this afternoon Stephen Fry isn''t involved as he is merrily tweeting away.

Although he is just a plastic director, right?[/quote]

If he''s tweeting it suggests he will be available via video conference/skype/facetime.

[quote user="The Butler"]Still think Warnock and Adams[/quote]If I ever wanted you to be doubly wrong about something, TB, it would be this...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]Still think Warnock and Adams[/quote]

If I ever wanted you to be doubly wrong about something, TB, it would be this...

[/quote]

Me to PC BUT I keep getting this nasty feeling and Warnock has been down once or twice over the last few weeks!

Nobody is putting their money where there mouth is re Sherwood though. Odds still at 12/1.

Does anybody actually know if there is a board meeting and if so is it to make the appointment? There could just have been a regular board meeting scheduled for this afternoon!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Leedscanary"]If there is a board meeting this afternoon Stephen Fry isn''t involved as he is merrily tweeting away. Although he is just a plastic director, right?[/quote]

If he''s tweeting it suggests he will be available via video conference/skype/facetime.

[/quote]

He''s probably got a fancy, new and shiny gadget that lets you tweet while on the move.

Tim Sherwood wouldn''t make any sense. Why go for someone else''s inexperienced manager when we have one of our own who knows all the players?

If there is to be a DoF that might be Zola, with a Neil as manager.

Okay now I''m getting really worried it''s 442 get stuck in lads Sherwood :/ That would be possibly our worst management appointment ever. Please anyone but this self important, tactically clueless clown!

I''m not religious but I''m now praying it''s Lennon

The best candidate in the boards eyes as far as a DOF/Technical Director is concerned might already be at the club-Ricky Martin. If their brief is to promote the "Norwich way" at all levels then you can hardly get someone in who doesn''t know what it is and its perceived values to hit the ground running.

He''s been at the club for a long time, maybe they''re going to promote him.

[quote user="Private Frazer"]Sunday is the start of a new week.[/quote]

In what world do you live in??

Sunday is the 7th day of the week?!

On the 7th day he rested and all that

[quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]An interesting concept the plastic Director. I think I will be able to dine out on that for months![/quote]

Depends on what you find in the bins!

[quote user="Private Frazer"]You''ve been lied to, for your entire life.[/quote]

What because your calendar starts with Sunday on the wall?!

What part of weekend don''t you get that ends on a sunday. Derrrr

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Private Frazer"]You''ve been lied to, for your entire life.[/quote]

What because your calendar starts with Sunday on the wall?!

What part of weekend don''t you get that ends on a sunday. Derrrr[/quote]

No because it''s a fact.

I love that we can get an argument out of pretty much anything, if we try hard enough.[:D]

morty wrote the following post at 16/05/2014 7:37 PM:

I love that we can get an argument out of pretty much anything, if we try hard enough.

The sky is blue. Any takers?

[quote user="JF"]morty wrote the following post at 16/05/2014 7:37 PM:

I love that we can get an argument out of pretty much anything, if we try hard enough.

The sky is blue. Any takers?[/quote]Technically, as you go higher in the stratosphere, its black....