Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Mackay 'actively involved in a couple of things'

Agent says he''s not interested in the Brighton job.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/cardiff-city/news/mackay-not-interested-in-brighton-vacancy_155450.html

Seems that one or both of the couple of things are Premier League jobs so it''s unlikely he''ll come here.

If this is the case, I wonder why he suddenly thinks he''s a Premier League worthy manager after half a season there.

Alex - "I wonder why he suddenly thinks he''s a Premier League worthy manager after half a season there."

Probably because he''s attracting interesting from Premier League teams.

[quote user="Kingston Yellow"]Alex - "I wonder why he suddenly thinks he''s a Premier League worthy manager after half a season there."

Probably because he''s attracting interesting from Premier League teams.[/quote]Well he''d be pretty stupid coming to a Championship club if a Premier League side have an offer on the table.

It depends who they are, of course, but generally if PL clubs are sniffing around he''d be pretty daft not to see what was on offer. That they are doing rather suggests he is held in higher esteem within the game than with some of our supporters!