Sign in to follow this  
?

ot Scottish Cup Final

Just noticed that St Johnston play in Blue and White and are sponsored by Binwaste on the back of their shirts! Do you think they are connected to our neighbours somehow?

C''mon the Tangerines!

Are you impressed by the free flowing attacking football on show?

Not really the ''hoof ball'' football that a lot of people wrongly associate with Scottish football.

Well I was enjoying it till just now. United are my Scottish team!

[quote user="barkingmad"]Well I was enjoying it till just now. United are my Scottish team![/quote]

Do you watch a lot of Scottish football?

No not really, will watch it if there''s no other footie on though.

[quote user="Champions"]Are you impressed by the free flowing attacking football on show?

Not really the ''hoof ball'' football that a lot of people wrongly associate with Scottish football.[/quote]
I don''t really think that Scottish football is as bad as people say. It''s, by and large, Championship quality with a few League 1 level teams thrown in and (usually) 2 clubs that could compete in the Premier League (I doubt I need to tell you who those two are...). 
I think the biggest issue is that the 2 clubs I just mentioned are just so far away from other clubs in the competition in terms of resources, infrastructure and players that it makes the competition a little irrelevant. A mid-table Premier league team is going to beat a mid-table championship side 8/10 times and a league 1 side 9.5/10 times.